Monday, June 29, 2009

Wal-Mart Parking Lot Lesson

Genesis 9:16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

Friday morning at 6:45, I drove into Wal-Mart (yes I had a camera witth me) and this is the sunrise over the parking lot as I entered the store.

45 minutes and 170.00 dollars later, this is what my camera saw. Oops! WM is sliding down a hill.

Is this better with a little photo editing? Can you see that rainbow?

When I started out the door, it was raining. Happy to see rain on our drought starved city, I pushed my burdened cart to the car, left the groceries in the rain while I snapped the Rainbow. This is the view from behind the steering wheel. All the way home I thanked God for the life giving rain and His rainbow. Can you see the sun shining through the rain drops? click picture for raindrops extra large.



No comments: