Sunday, July 12, 2009

His Eye Is On The Sparrow




To See the sparrows up close and personal, click on the pictures and scroll

The inspiration for today's post came from Our Daily Bread. The Scripture for today is
Matthew 10:31. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
His Eye Is on The Sparrows ............


And the snowy Egrets

and the Storks


And The Roseate Spoonbills

And the Stork, Ibis, Egrets


And the Reddish Egret. I think by now you get the Point. His Eye is On EVERYTHING, every bird, every person, every hair on our heads.
another verse of His Eye Is on The Sparrow is this.
I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free, For His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches ME.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning.
Great blog to start off the day.

Beverly said...

Love your birds. Did you know Luren Hill and the Fugees are Haitian?