Monday, February 15, 2010

Difference Between Men & Women

My camera and I love to Stalk my husband Bob. Since we just had our 25th Anniversary last week and the past two days the subject has been Valentines, I thought I would share a few comments I found about men and women and a few of my photos from Stalking (stalking means taking photos against his will)

                 All Comments are from Dictionary of Womanese

Women always have the last word in an argument. Anything a man adds after that is the beginning of a new argument.

A woman will dress up when she goes shopping, empties the garbage, answers the phone, waters the plants, gets the mail and reads a book.


A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

A woman knows all about her children. She knows about their best friends, romances, secret hopes and dreams, favorite foods, fears and dental appointments.


A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house



Men can play with toys all their life.


Men can wear shorts no matter what their legs look like.

Men have one wallet and one pair of shoes which are good for every season.

Men can choose whether or not to grow a mustache.


For men, wrinkles add character.


Men can go on a week's vacation and pack only one suitcase.

Men have one mood all the time.

Men can open all their own jars.



See more photos but only if you want to at    Spouse Speak!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Me first. great blog.
Some truisims and some not so true. He he he he.

Sunny said...

Great post!
Sunny :)

Catherine said...

Good-looking husband - great shots. Loved the feet-frame at the pool. All true!!!

DawnTreader said...

Good stalking! ;)

Ginny Hartzler said...

What an AMAZING header!!! Too cool for school! I love the jokes! I knew the first one about arguments was my favorite, then as I read, I just can't pick one, they all crack me up! I WILL be copying these and record them on the prayer line, it's good for after Valentine's Day, and they are priceless! I think my favorite picture of Bob is the one with his head just above water. He's got such a devlish glint in his eyes, and is giving you such a look!! Are those your toes? I did go back and read your older post, and I'm glad I did, because that was before we got to know each other. One thoing I notice is how georgous his hair is! You kinda want to run your fingers through it. I understand the Tom Sawyer thing, that's funny! About the grits being them or it: Paula Dean refers to lots of food items as HIM!! Go figure. This post was lots of fun. I take it Bob likes to fly remote controled planes? Phil is extremly in interested in that. I bought him one a couple years ago, and it is too hard to learn, he even practiced with lessons on the computer, but still can't get the hang of it. He's had all kinds of real cheap little gizmo planes, but has never been able to find an easy remote controlled one. So now he's just stuck with the little indoor flying saucer.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog and I like the Spouse Speak as well. Rich didn't like his picture taken either. Good stalking....keep it up.
Carole

SquirrelQueen said...

Great photos Sandra and so much truth in your posts! And all very funny.

My hubby doesn't like having his picture taken either. I really like the first one taken between your feet.

Tipper said...

Adorable-and hilarious too!!

Love the rose shots below-makes me long for summer.

Mrs. Snapper II (Madeline) said...

Re: Snapper ii's comment.....Spoken like a man! :-)
Good blog. Keep stalking. I am three blogs behind I see. Gotta catch up!

Rose said...

Most of these are so true!

Ann said...

Love these. I must confess though that there are some things a man can do that I can do also. Living alone I have to open all my own jars but I've got gadgets and tricks to help. I can also play with toys my whole life and I refuse to give them up.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Fun post, I am not sure if they are all correct. I can pack one suitcase for traveling too. My hubby can be very moody. I love your photos, Bob is really photogenic too. Take care, have a great day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Great shots of Bob... But as a single woman, like Ann, I have done many things that are supposedly male...and have always packed light, so I'm afraid the wording falls a bit dead for me... YAM xx

Yamini MacLean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mevely317 said...

Ohhhhh, I'm giggling and nodding like a bobblehead again. So Tom's not the only one? The only thing he's not is having one mood. (I never know!)

That last picture of Bob mimicking the pigeon is precious.
Okay, now I'm off to more Spouse Speak!

My Mind's Eye said...

So true MS. Mothers read the faces and voices of their children and can often tell more from those than from talking to them. We ask more questions when talking to anyone
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't remember it, and I love it. I'm so glad you re-posted it! And it is ALL VERY TRUE! My favorite is about the arguments. How on earth did the last shot happen, with Bob spreading his arms? I have thought of going back to old posts that got almost no comments and re-posting them, that is a great idea!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were funny and mostly true!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

DeniseinVA said...

Yes, very true! Thanks for the relink and I loved this post.