Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sing for Joy, O Heavens

                                                Isaiah 44:23 and 24

                                            Sing for joy, O heavens

                                          for the Lord has done this"


shout aloud, O earth beneath.


Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees.


I am the Lord, who has made all things


        who alone strecthed out the heavens who spread out the earth by myself.

Hillsbourgh State Park, Tampa Florida

10 comments:

Sunny said...

What beautiful scenery. Your cloud pictures are amazing.
Sunny :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a place I'd like to be right now. England is still looking very grey and the trees are slow to blossom this year.

DawnTreader said...

Very refreshing pictures!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful photos from the park in Tampa, Sandra... AND--I loved reading your post on the differences in men and women--and I enjoyed seeing more pictures of hubby. CUTE--especially that last one!!!!

Thanks for sharing the MadSnapper story for me. That's truly awesome.

Hugs,
Betsy

Beverly said...

I have never been to the Hillsborough River State Park. Shame on me. I love your cloud photos too. You would enjoy SkyWatch Friday.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Georgous, puffy clouds. And I love your bridge reflection in the weater! A tree growing in the water? I've heard of these, maybe they're only in Florida? Perhaps cypress? The trunk is strange looking...

Tipper said...

A beautiful post-words and photos both!

SquirrelQueen said...

Wow, what amazing scenery. Everything is so lush and green, it makes me want Spring to hurry even more.

You live a a truly beautiful part of the country.

Madeline said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful blog!

MedaM said...

What a wonderful place to take a walk and to relax! I love this series of photos vey much.