Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Groannnn UP Jokes

I want to give Scott, Finding Another View credit for my title today. he  made a comment about my jokes being groan up jokes. 

GET READY TO GROAN......again!
lewis Park playrground has many wonderful, home made pieces of equipmet. Here are a few and get ready to GROAN

Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide!
*
Why do cows have bells?
because their horns don't work.


Two cows were standing in a field.
One cow says to the other, "Moooooo."
The other says, "I was just gonna say that."
*
What did mama buffalo say when her youngest went off to college?



"Bison."

Modern day see saw.

Why don't anteaters ever get sick?
Because they're full of anty bodies!
*
First snake: "What is 56 minus 14?"
Second snake: "How do I know, I'm an adder!"

Groannnninnngggg YET????


15 comments:

Judy said...

The shots of the Lewis Park playground makes me wish I were a kid again!

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

Yes, groaning and grinning all the way through...Lol..he-he. Interesting park pictures. Gerry

RoeH said...

LOL! And what fun in that park. With I was there with my grandkids.

From the Kitchen said...

Grooooooaaaaaaannnnnn! = )

The umbrella is a "m.i.l. photo". Maybe I made the print too small under it. I'm never quite sure how to give credit. This particular photo was done by a man in, I believe, Barcelona who put it out for all to view/use and didn't ask for credit. I found it through another website and felt I had to credit someone so I credited that website.

Best,
Bonnie

Unknown said...

what a lovely way to start a day.

Hi Sandra, thank you for dropping by my page and for your generous comments.

Catherine said...

I LIKE your jokes!! What a fun playground - wish we had one like that around here for when Lee's kids come.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yes---I'm groaninnnnnnnn.... Ha HA HA.... Love your crazy jokes!!!!!

Nice pictures of the playground, Sandra.
Hugs,
Betsy

Scott Law said...

I did have to chuckle a time or two between the groans. Thanks!

George said...

Great pictures and groans! Thanks for the smiles.

Unknown said...

Ah don't you just love silly jokes, thanks for the laugh Sandra.

Ginny Hartzler said...

No, I'm not groaning, I'm smiling! I love the colorful pictures, especially the new fangled see-saw. This whole place would be a minefield for me. All I see is the different ways I would trip over, fall off, fall over, and run into all these things.

S. Etole said...

smiling ... and enjoying!

SquirrelQueen said...

I'm groaning but smiling at the same time. That park has some really neat equipment. I really like the Modern day seesaw, that looks like fun.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I wasn't groaning - just chuckling.... cute jokes - and wow - what a seesaw! I'd love to try it!

photowannabe said...

(:0) !!!