|How could we not love her with a face like this|
- Have you ever seen a butterfly cry?
- No, but I’ve seen a moth bawl!
- How do you milk a caterpillar?
- Find a very low stool!
- Daffy-nition of a butterfly
- A worm that’s won its wings!
- Question: What do a moth, a butterfly and a fish have in common?
- Answer: Scales!
- FACT: Everyone knows that fish have scales. But, what about moths and butterflies? Well, it will probably come as a surprise to you to learn that the powder-like substance on the wings of moths and butterflies is actually tiny layers of scales. These layers of scales help give butterflies and moths their beautiful color. They also give out a special smell from some male moths and butterflies that make the females like them.
|YES, we do have butterflies in January|