Our Local, 1 mile from home Wendy's takes 1 minute per car to go through the line..
My math skills verified this because I was 9th in line with 4 behind me and it took me 9 minutes to get to the window and pay and leave...
Things to do while waiting 9 minutes...
1. Count Cars Waiting
2. Take photos of Goodwill Store and Parking lot (lucky you, I deleted them)
3. Take photo's of Tag numbers parked because the night before I saw them do that in a movie we watched. (lucky you, I deleted them)
4. Listen carefully to the woman in SUV that ordered for 2 adults 2 children. (I will spare you those details even though I know them)
5. Read sign and make decision I do NOT want the new Cod sandwich combo advertised on the step in sign
6. Pull to the crackling, hardly understand what they say, thingy and when the first thing out of her mouth is,
"Good morning, would you like to try our new Cod Sandwich Combo?"
"NO! I already made that decision 3 minutes ago while starting at the sign (KIDDING) but that is what I wanted to say...
7. Drive home, eat burger/fries/frosty
(mine was vanilla, just so you know)
8. Upload pics, delete all but this one and play in Picmonkey, create this post
AND for you number...
9. File this post under TMI (to much information)