Saturday, September 19, 2015

Doo mor Prnts w/PrintScreen



Above is a copy of my monitor screen on my desk top. Below is a prt screen copy of a google search. I did this by Using Print Screen/PrtScrn on my keyboard

You can grab any thing on your screen this way.. even an article you want to keep.Or an email. or a photo.


You can even use print screen to grab and email you want to save. You can open this in PicMonkey or Photoshop or any edit program and crop what you want from it..



To print your screen, hit the top key Print Screen, open Word Doc, Ctrl V to paste in Word, Right click on picture and save as picture.


Word if full of free clip art.  Above is the steps.

I found the Dor mor prnts in Word clipart.
Open Word
Click on Insert
Click on Clipart
Type what you want to far right in search bar
Double clik on pic  to add to Word Doc
Right click on Pic
Save As Picture and change to JPEG







17 comments:

Ann said...

Very cool. Why don't I ever think to do things like this. I'm going to have to try this and do some playing.

Ann said...

Very cool. Why don't I ever think to do things like this. I'm going to have to try this and do some playing.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Sandra

Thanks for the tips. They may come in handy some day. I just wish I was as creative as you. You are the best.
Enjoy your day and the weekend!

Jo said...

You're just so clever, Sandra. I've seen this key on my keyboard for years and never ever tried to use it. Enjoy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very interesting. I will have to try it!

Betty Manousos said...

very cool! i will have to try it. i'm always amazed at your ability to turn complicated things into something simple. my hat's off to you. thanks for the great tips.

lots of love.

Rose said...

I never thought of doing this...I use the snipping tool fairly regularly. But had totally forgotten this prt sc key, and didn't know what to do with it even if I had remembered it.

Gail said...

The computer idiot, me, did not get anything to work!

TexWisGirl said...

i've never used print screen before.

Scott Law said...

You are always a fountain of knowledge. Good job.

DeniseinVA said...

That is a great tutorial Sandra and I love your header too.

barbara l. hale said...

You are full of useful information. I may try that one day. I just learned how to do a screen capture on my cell phone so am thinking about moving on to the next thing. LOL.

EG CameraGirl said...

How do you know these things, Sandra? You keep surprising me!

Inger said...

Far out! As we used to say in olden days! Maybe you should start a class. I never even knew I had a key like that.

My Mind's Eye said...

Hiya MS...boy am I glad I came by I did not know this...nor had I tried it..
but I will very very soon.
Glad to be home and in our bed. Our trip was wonderful first set of photos tomorrow...you will like them too.
Hugs cecilia

Kathy said...

You lost me in a couple of places but I'll have to try it when I have time. My print screen key on my keyboard is nowhere close to where yours is. I wish I had time to learn all these little tricks but they aren't enough hours in the day for me!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good info Sandra. Knew about the print key but forget to use it, didn't know about the clip art so will try that out. Thanks for sharing. I love learning. Have a great week. What part of Florida are you from?