Saturday, December 10, 2016

PHUN with Bob..



I followed Bob under the bridge and thought, this place is a real dive. I felt a stream of emotions and decided to tackle the task of sneaking photos of Bob.


Water you thinking about Bob? Maybe he was thinking about seaing a man aboat a dogfish.


Reely,  Bob was watching a Snook swim by and he had no idea he was in the sights of a Madsnapper the paparazzi and that she was staring down the barreleye of her camera.

While I madly snapped photos he watched for fish. Don't you think his photos are fin-tastic? Or do you think I cod have done better?

If he ever sees these he will be steamed.  My answer will be don't be so shellfish...you know you are photogenic. He might be really crabby but I don't think I will get whaled on.


I certainly did not take this shot on porpoise.. I have no idea what he was doing or for that matter what I was doing.

16 comments:

diane b said...

You are clever at playing with words. I like the shot with the evening sunlight on Bob.

Hootin Anni said...

What a fish tail [no not Bob's]....and the tail is also spelled like that on porpoise!

But, the last photo...I can't help myself. Ready?

Railroad Crossing. Railroad crossing, look out for cars. Can you spell that without any "R"s?

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the puns and images of Bob. Your post are fun with the phuns. Is it cold there this morning, very chilly here. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

My Mind's Eye said...

Rolling on the floor here...what B doesn't know won't hurt him and we'll never tell the tale of your tailing him.
When I was little and would ask my daddy where he was going he used to say he
was going to see a man about a dog. LOL
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

SO clever, did you make these up? BUT Bob has such beautiful hair! From behind it is just lovely. The tale Of The Sneaky snapper, I love it! Fintastic! The first one is ART in the long shadowy bridge, it sets the mood for stealth. I see he has walked to a crossroads, perfect ending! Love the pier reflection!!

Gayle said...

Waiting on a train?

Cranberry Morning said...

Nice legs, Bob. :-)))

Marie said...

I've got tears here from laughter! oh my, you should be writing for Hallmark! I love your tails, keep them reeling in. :)
your photos are gorgeous and Bob really is photogenic. in the second photo the water and bridge look like a painting...so pretty!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes they are fin-tastic!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee...Thanks for the morning Bob Giggles!!

Mevely317 said...

Chuckling! You're so quick-witted, Sandra.

... Actually, my fav is your capture of Bob at the RR crossing. Hmmm, is there a caption contest somewhere in you future?

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures.

Ann said...

The shots are wonderful and the puns had me laughing, especially the one about being shellfish

Ohmydearests said...

Brilliant !

Jo said...

You are a wordsmith of note, Sandra! I love all the images but the one of Bob under the railroad crossing sign is superb. I always wonder which way up (or down) that sign is showing us and Bob's stance shows the same "up or down, or forward" directions. Brilliant photography. You star you!

Just Mags said...

How did you ever think of all those words to go with those fantastic pictures? Very interesting read and the pictures are amazing as always sweet Sandra. Hugs