Thursday, December 8, 2016

Riverwalk 2016 - Police Dept


Christmas decorations in front of our City Police Dept. right on the Riverfront. The Santa and Elf playing baseball is to celebrate Bradenton as the Spring Training home of the Pittsburg Pirates. McKetchie Field is only a few blocks away.


Police Dept
Laugh with me NOW
A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

1000 pairs of underwear were stolen, police were making a brief enquiry

A thousand dogs were stolen from a pet shop on Saturday. Police say they have no leads.

Thank you to our Bradenton Police Officers for your Service.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We have something here that is kids hitting a baseball and running around base. I think when yours is lit up, he will be hitting the ball. That is why the different positions. They are very cool to watch!

Hootin Anni said...

rofl....the police are 'looking into it' cracked me up.

Cool holiday displays. I bet they're awesome when lighted.

My Mind's Eye said...

We are lol/mol....love the 'hole' pun and my lol was not 'brief!'
Hugs cecilia

Lois said...

I like how you silhouetted them against the sky!

Marie said...

rolling on the floor here!! glad they're looking into it!! ha ha! :) cool decorations, makes sense with the baseball. will we see it with lights? :)

Mevely317 said...

Have to admit, just gazing at your first photo I was puzzled. (Thought old Santa was juggling!)
Who'd have thunk to capture un-lit silhouettes? The Mad Snapper, THAT's who! :)

photowannabe said...

TERRIFIC!
I love the way the Police Dept. has done their display.
Great way you have honored them Sandra.
the Jokes are real Groaners...

Ann said...

LOL, these were good. Laughed over the police looking in to it and their brief inquiry

Ida said...

What a fun Christmas Decoration. I'd love to see it lit up. - Great jokes today.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoyed the police dept decos, Sandra, and even thenpuns.

LindyLouMac said...

Interesting decorations.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee...Love your punnies today!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Unique Christmas lights, but I'm sure they are pretty when turned on.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are lovely decorations. I bet they look pretty at night.