Sunday, October 1, 2017

Birthday Boy



We started our birthdays together at 40 and 48 and today we are 73 and 81...and he still looks the same and is the same size. Color me Jealous. The size, not the age.

You will see in this Prior Post  and this  Prior Post, we do not do what others do for birthdays.

and this is a scroll through of 87 million pics of Bob. There are no words needed, because the photos tell who he was and is.

He hates the camera and is my favorite model. PLUS he knows if he tells me don't do that, I WILL..
Happy Birthday to my Sister in Law, Janice. She shares the same birthday with Bob. She is married to my brother David. No pics because they choose to not be on the internet.


16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oops, your link to the prior post says it does not exist. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!!! You are a hard worker and a good husband. That is a feat in itself, to look the same year after year. Love the little picture you made! So what will the birthday boy be doing to celebrate?

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Bob

crafty cat corner said...

Happy Birthday to Bob, have a lovely day.
Briony
x

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Bob! Happy October, Sandra!

Pam said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Bob....

R's Rue said...

Happy Birthday Bob.

Carolann said...

Happy Birthday Bob.

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Happy birthday Bob!!!! May this coming year be 81 times better than the first part of 2017!!!
PS Sandra
I found a place on my dr's portal for compliments and complaints....let me just say I did not write a compliment. Now if someone will just read it...I'm expecting they have a business manager or dept that takes care of this portion of portal and hopefully they are more efficient than the medical (un) professionals!!
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday to BOB!

DawnTreader said...

Happy Bob's Birthday to Both of you! :) :)

Linda P said...

Happy birthday to Bob and many happy returns. Love all the photos. You're both lovely people.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday, Bob!
I started to say, "Wow, he's got a great profile!" --
but going through your link, they're all great. My favorites are the two of you (in your blue skirt and black top) and the one where he's in the pool and laughing with Jake.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Have a very, very Happy Birthday Bob!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy Birthday to Bob. Hope you enjoy this special day.

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday and to Bob’s sister too. Going to check those links out now :). Enjoy this special birthday week :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like your header! Happy Birthday to Bob, hope he had a nice day.