Monday, November 27, 2017

Bogie - Canine Christmas Festival 2017



The festival has a race track, a fake rabbit races around and though and under an obstacle course. As we stood waiting I noticed the hair and dog matched in the sun. I snapped. And fell in love with the big red dog named Bogie



His name is Bogie and he was the 2nd fastest dog to race, he had to wait about 30 minutes for his turn, he was number 20. This is her face when I showed her the photos of her hair and his hair.



The black shepherd is Bogies best friend

Parting Shot... I want him still, but lucky for him and his best friend, they have Moms who love them.

15 comments:

Ann said...

He is a handsome guy. That's funny how close the color of their hair is

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Bogie is beautiful. I am glad he has a Mom who loves him. That is a neat shot of the hair colors. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Rose said...

That black shepherd looks like Delta....I don't think I have ever met a dog I disliked. I just like some better than others.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How amazing their hair and fur are so close in color! Bogie is a beautiful boy!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, I love that cute little dog in the Santa suit! What kind of dog was he? Is Bogie named after Bogart the actor? You know, I see SO many people who look like their animals! I wonder if people unconsciously adopt animals that look like them? Was there a reward for the race winner? Did you take Jake? And have I EVER made a comment with so many questions...

My Mind's Eye said...

I love it when you show us the pics from the K9 Christmas festival!
That GS is gorgeous
Hugs Madi and mom

Pam said...

Oh that black sheppard is beautiful. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I worked my tail off yesterday to get everything up.

Karen said...

Beautiful dogs!

Suburban Girl said...

Everyone looks so warm - that's the first thing I noticed! lol

Chatty Crone said...

They were beautiful dogs Sandra.

Did you know Kelly and Disco have the same color of red hair too!

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet! I think I love Bogie!

Mevely317 said...

Pretty neat how Bogie's mom's hair matches his. Every dog needs a mom AND a best friend!

Lois said...

How sweet that their hair looks so alike. Such beautiful dogs!

Ida said...

Nice looking dogs.

KB said...

Bogie sure is a beauty. I see why you want him :)