Friday, November 24, 2017

Canine Christmas 2017- Adopt Me


I am a MUTT lover, oh yes I am! and this Saturday was my 9th year at the fund raiser for rescue dogs and the local shelters. All of these dogs were ready for adoption. My heart still hurts. I am posting these on Black Friday because it is black days for every day these dogs don't have a home. And there are hundreds of cats, but they can't bring them out so no photos. Adopt, don't buy....


Here we are when you leashed expect it!  What's up, dogs? this post is the leashed I could do for these sweet pups. These dogs were not hot under the collar; the weather was pawfect.

it was mind beagling to see all these dogs, they all look quite fetching to me...

2 years old lots of energy female
Our sweet Jake is number 17 mutt in my life, starting when I was 8 years old. I still remember every single one of them with love
All of these and the horse Hooves, Paws and Claws


These are only a few and you can see they are from 2 years to 5 years and it makes them hard to adopt.




13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, They are all beautiful dogs. I wish they could find a loving home.
If we ever get another dog and I say if, it will be a rescue dog.

Enjoy your day!

Linda said...

I’ve never bought a dog in my life. All mine have been rescue dogs and this is the first time in over 40 years that I don’t have one. I do love all my grand dogs, though! Shire and Jersey, Rufus and Blue, Angel and Sunshine! Then there’s my grand cats - Bella and Jack and Bandit!

Pam said...

I hope they all find a great home. I would love to have a house full but that would drive me nuts I am afraid. Plus, I love to love on each one of my pets and if I had more I would not be able to give them the time they deserve.

My Mind's Eye said...

My goodness the need for so many homes and so many pets who have been found all alone or surrendered. Breaks my heart too. I hope and pray they all found homes. Last week I saw a poster on the street
It read:
"Reward $3,500, did you adopt Me. I was lost during Irma. I am a much loved dog and my family wants me home"....I looked up the area code it was somewhere in Florida. I guess lots of found pets were sent to different facilities.
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Some days I really wish we had a ranch so I could run a small dog rescue....What a great Black Friday post!

Cloudia said...

BLESS YOU!

Chatty Crone said...

I wish I could take all of them - I hate their fate. Disco was a rescue dog - he couldn't be more lovable to us! Are you going to get another some time?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give them all a forever home. They are precious.

Ann Thompson said...

Wouldn't it be great if they could all find their forever homes

Gayle said...

Bless you heart for being a part of the fund raising.

Mevely317 said...

I've a recurring dream about winning the Lottery and building a mega rescue ranch for these babies.

Rose said...

Oh, Sandra, I cannot go to the humane shelter without crying....I remember our dogs and some of them I would give anything I own to have them back...sometimes I feel just to hold them one more time...but then I know it would kill me if I got to have them for a few minutes and had to give them back.

Ginny Hartzler said...

All are sweet pups, and I hope most of them got adopted. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I went to bed before you posted, then had all the grandkids almost all day! We were supposed to have them till midnight, but Phil just took them home and put them to bed. Almost 11.00 P.M.now and I have just turned the computer back on. Tired!