Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Orange you glad to be here?

California Mandarin Oranges OH MY
 The sun comes in and points out what ever is in the fruit bowl. These bags of Oranges, peel like a tangerine and are even better than cake! I can not lie, they are better than cake. Repeat after me, Oranges taste better than Cake.... 
Did you hear what happened when the orange met a boxer?
He was beaten to a pulp.
Orange you glad you know me?
Orange you glad I shared this?
Sorry! you all know I just can't concentrate!

For dinner most nights, I have hummus on Wasa bread with cucumber slices or I dip radishes, carrots and cucumbers in the hummus. A small bit of air popped pop corn and that is my dinner. We eat our main meal at lunch time.
The sun also points out the back of the chair. Orange you glad you came here to see it?


17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful sunny photos!!! I like the SHADOW of the oranges, too! And the sunny stripes on the pretty cushion. Our daughter-in-law makes hummus.

Ann said...

I would be fruity if I wasn't glad to be here. I've been craving cake but don't have any so I'm thinking that maybe I should buy some oranges instead since you say they are better. :)
cucumbers, radishes and carrots look good but I am not a fan of hummus.

Karen said...

Your light supper sounds very good. I like fruit salad with orange slices in it. Have a wonderful day.

Sandi said...

Yum!

My Mind's Eye said...

What a beautiful colorful bowl of supper!!
I love hummus too and your Orange puns
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Mmmmmm...Oranges are better than cake! Orange is my most favorite color!

Lois said...

The sunlight looks so pretty on those oranges!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that beautiful sunshine streaming in! Enjoy your day and this glorious weather! Hugs!

Chatty Crone said...

Orange you glad I left a comment??

Hey that lunch looked good.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I bought oranges yesterday- they are definitely sweeter and better tasting than cake. Your supper looks good too!

Linda said...

I am indeed! Catching up with all I’ve been missing the last several days! You are amazing in staying true to a healthy food plan. It’s not a diet since this is your way of life! I’m going to go get an orange right now! I want to be like YOU!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the mandarin oranges because they are so easy to peel and eat. This week I bought giant oranges because they were 3 pounds for $1.00 at Sprout's. Your dinner looks delicious and I forgot to buy radishes yesterday :(

Mevely317 said...

That first photo is gorgeous! ... and orange is one of my favorite colors (right behind yellow).
I, too, like to eat my 'big' meal at lunch. Your cukes and radishes look pretty darn refreshing!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those oranges look great. I bet they taste a lot better than any we can buy here.

Hootin Anni said...

Happy HOODIE HOO DAY!

Pam said...

I love the way that sun comes through windows and how it plays around at different times of days. I love when it somes through the window in my door and sometimes it makes a rainbow. Great shots.

KB said...

I love tangerines and oranges too! That was a lovely photo of such vibrant oranges. And your puns crack me up!