Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Blog Barrel Bottom AKA Archives



I have decided to use Archive photos once in a while which is part of my I am at the blog bottom barrel for material... there stories and photos are in the tabs above by name. Baby and Cooper

In Memory of Cooper and Baby Girl... photos taken August 2002.. with my 69.00 Kodak Easy Share, my first camera. I am archive diving in my old CD's that I used before flash drive and external drives.
When we adopted our badly abused Baby Girl with the beautiful eyes, every time we opened the front door she leaped out and ran circles in the street.
I called Beth of Telesis Rescue and she said, get her another dog.
Cooper was 7 and was losing fur from stress in the SPCA. He was brought in a year before with is sister and some idiot decided to adopt one without the other.
From the day we rescued Cooper at 7 ears old, Baby 10 months old they were inseparable and rarely slept not touching each other. Adopting a senior dog is the way to go. 




In 2005.. and then their were THREE, we added Jake and now Jake is alone, but he still has US.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful pictures! They loved each other so much, the lady was right. And how they all loved Bob!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
LOVE these and their tails...errr tales..... thank you Sandra! YAM xx

Anonymous said...

Such heartwarming pics of your fur babies. xoxo

Ann said...

Looks like they always included Bob in the pack when they were napping :)
Archive pictures work for me. Not only do we get to see things we may have missed in the past but I think digging in the archives gives you time to refuel and may end up inspiring you as well.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, these are all wonderful photos. They do all love each and Bob! You have given them all a happy loving home. Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh MS I did so enjoy this post about Baby and Cooper...they love their Daddy too and I can see in their eyes they loved their photographer.
You are correct Jake has ya'll...like us you are 3 seniors living and loving one day at a time.
Hugs Cecilia

Saimi said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the snuggles and the sweet tender story. They had a wonderful loving home and good people who gave them the best life. I just know, our pets are waiting for us in heaven and will greet us with tail wags and lots of kisses when we get there!!
Thanks for sharing!
Saimi

Chatty Crone said...

You know I think sharing the past is a good idea because we assume that everyone knows the w hole story and we don't.

This was soooooooooooooooo cute. Bob looked warm there with his two blankets of dogs. And yes he still has you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet pups! I love the last one with all three dogs.

Karen said...

I like going back and looking at old pics and remembering!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Aaaawwwww, what a wonderful collection of snuggle pictures!

Breathtaking said...

Such wonderful loving memories for you, and beautiful photos and story. I have never seen them before, ...so glad you decided to share these precious moments again.:)

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I miss having a dog. It has been almost 20 years now and there are days I look at our cat and wish I had a dog. Ellie was a rescue cat and is with us 7 years in May. She turned 12 in January.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I miss having a dog. It has been almost 20 years now and there are days I look at our cat and wish I had a dog. Ellie was a rescue cat and is with us 7 years in May. She turned 12 in January.

Rose said...

The last photo could be titled Three Dog Night...(looks like Bob's eyes are closed.)