Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Ranting Is OVER


 Friday the 16th, I called my bank Visa card to ask if they could see the credit refund out in cyber space, told HIM the WHOLE sorry 28 day story of not one but 2 defective washers... I spoke to Oscar

Oscar says... Unfortunately, it takes longer to credit your account than it does to charge it. It takes 3 to 5 Business  Days, to process a credit and remember today is Friday. Do you have online banking? Oh Good. Monitor your account until Next Thursday, the 22nd, and if the credit does not show up, call us and we will contact Home Depot and make sure you get the credit.

Frustrated to the MAX, I Prepared to wait another week...
Suddenly Sunday Morning at 9:49 AM, an email came from my bank, the subject line said... Credit applied to your charge card from HOME DEPOT...

Yippy Ki Yay!!! my Account is paid, I paid zero interest...one month to the day I AM DONE With The Saga Of new appliances. I love the fridge, I love the dryer...

 I REALLY REALLY LOVE the new washer, really love it. ... I am glad the other one was defective because I did not like it at all EVEN if it had worked. A Silver Lining to the story...
Frigidaire Washer all MINE
The clothes are much brighter and cleaner, plus if I get bored I can watch them agitate while I am agitated waiting on the refund.
I did get a little good news. Because of our whacky weather, our light bill was only $80.95 ..YAY
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘






14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hurray!! The end of appliance stress!!!! Gosh, I did not know a new washer will make your clothes cleaner! I just figured bright shiny new, and new different features.

Linda said...

I am so glad that is over!!! But it was so very entertaining - at least to us and the way you told it!!
We are going to be in the market for a washing machine down here at the ranch. Could you let me know what kind you bought and the price? Louis Dean says he wants a simple machine and it doesn't have to wipe a babies bottom. Just wash a load of clothes!! I'm thinking it will be June before we are ready for it.
Congratulations for getting your refund! We are about sick of Home Depot!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Sandra!:) So glad your resourceful enquiry at the bank paid off, and you finally got your refund,...should have been more,...just for the trouble it caused you! It's been quite a saga. The pleasure you are getting from your new washer is so contagious.:=) Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

This is a post full of happy. Your money is back, you don't have to deal with Home Depot anymore, you love your new appliances and yo had a lower electric bill. This is your lucky month.

Anonymous said...

Thankful this is over and that you love your appliances. I know it was hard to think of anything else until you got the credit applied.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Phew!!! As you say, difficult as it was, you were surely meant to get the washer of your dreams! YAM xx

Anonymous said...

Good for you...I always love anything that makes my life easier...tools, appliances, cleaning tips...:)JP

My Mind's Eye said...

Good Golly MadSnapper I think we heard you happy clapping over the end to this saga!!! Mom has never seen a washer with a clear top. She likes that a lot.
She has a front loader with a clear door but she has to get down on her knees to watch it work it's magic
Woo ya for a lower elec bill
Hugs madi and mom

Chatty Crone said...

This was a great day for you - I love those days when things work out.

Pam said...

YAY.....washers are a must! I can get away without a dryer if I have too but I can't get away with a washer. Glad you are taken care of now. As for my nieces place....yes, real log cabin...all wood inside. I love log cabins on the outside but I don't care for all the wood inside.....

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You must be so very happy to put the whole appliance mess behind you!! How cool to be able to watch your laundry go round and round!
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like this story has. happy ending.That is great.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

After reading this post, Sandra (and knowing the story) I tried to think of a clever comment and all I could come up with was...it all came out in the wash, which really makes no sense even as I wrote it now.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy to hear that it all got straightened out!