Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Winner Is


Thursday Morning at my TOPS meeting, I was presented this certificate, pin and a  $20..00 bill. I was the Biggest Loser for our chapter, in the year 2017.  The weight you see is how much I lost from Feb 9th to Dec 31st. My total weight loss is 60 pounds. Down 5 sizes. I am now losing much slower. Since Jan 1 of this year, I have lost 3 pounds. I am losing 2/10 to 6/10 of a pound per week.... slow but stead and not UP which is cause for celebration.



My goal weight is 14 pounds away, per my doctor, and if I can keep this up, I will be to goal by end of this year. Take OFF Pounds Sensibly to Keep Off Pounds Sensibly....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so very proud of you. A lot of hard work, I know.

Ann said...

Congratulations. That's marvelous and cause for celebration. Veggies and fruit for everyone :)
In case you were wondering where all those pounds went that you lost, they are here. Maybe not the whole 60 pounds but quite a few of them made it all the way to Pennsylvania.

crafty cat corner said...

You are a champion Sandra. I know how hard it is to lose weight and I congratulate you. What are you going to spend it on?
Briony
x

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Absolutely Fabulous!!! YAM xx

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo bravo bravo on the well deserved and very coveted TOPS pin and recognition. This could not have been easy!!! WTG
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

I am just so proud of you I don't know how to tell you. And to keep it off is MAJOR! You will do it! Love, sandie

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, CONGRATS, that is awesome. Taking it off slowly usually means the weight will stay off. I am so happy for you! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Pam said...

GREAT...that is awesome. Now where are you taking me to lunch? haha

Karen said...

Congratulations! That is really a wonderful accomplishment.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You should be so proud of yourself. I am trying so hard and nothing is happening lately. I then break down and eat something bad for me! Congratulations of being the biggest loser for 2017....

Linda said...

Congratulations! You are pretty amazing! Actually - a LOT amazing!!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WAHOO!!!!

Congratulations!! What a wonderful accomplishment!