Can you guess what I am doing?
scroll
scroll
scroll
scroll
I recently notice while brushing my hair, the the top is almost white 😁😁, but when looking at sides and front, it still has little brown color.
Above is the first 4 attempts to show the white that is seen on the top of my head, Straight on it doesn't show.
I decided it was time to show you what my current self looks like after the past 16 months.
I tried a half dozen times and could not get one I liked.
The first, I decided to show you the real me, no smile, wrinkles obvious. the second, I looked like I was praying for the wrinkles to leave, 3rd hunchback, 3rd one eye squinted other wide.
I will do a week end update for a while, and if anything needs to be told will do that also.
UPDATE: Bob will not do his PT Exercise unless I do them with him. After 3 weeks of doing the balance exercises together every morning, my posture has straightened, my back stopped hurting, the ankles bend and the veins don't hurt, plus they don't swell like they did.
Bob is able to walk with his legs much straighter, using his walker, his toes are curling under from the CIDP, and now they are 50 percent straighter.
Rain came, we got 6 inches in one week, the grass is growing as fast as the weeds.
I cut the grass this morning, with my phone in one pocket and bottle of Gatorade, in the other pocket. When completed I looked like I had been swimming in my clothes.
Hair plastered to the head.
Most of you can relate to this update: It Is Hot HOT HOT! last night at 9 pm the feels like temp was 104.. We start each day with high humid 82 degrees, feels like 90, at 4 AM.. We had a wild windy thunderstorm last night with no rain. It felled limbs to be picked up in front and back yard and the lightning strikes were right on top of us causing me to flinch with every BANG.. that's it, love you and miss you All.
Me.. July 16, 2026
![]() |
| THE END Beau is doing well, just took this while typing this post, he pretty much does this most of the time. |











39 comments:
its so good that you have less pains now .... well done with the PT. and I love your smile
Well, I think you look beautiful. That smile!
I needed to get out and whack weeds yesterday ... didn't happen and today I'm making excuses b/c we're going out tonight. Thank goodness, we're not the only ugly lawn on the block.
Grace Evelyn looks like Beau. Pretty sure this heat and humidity is not their friend either.
Well you look fabulous and that is super cool that the excercises helped you too! Yes, it sure has been hot up here too, we have a rare cooler day. Take care down there and big hugs from all of us!
You're beautiful at any angle. Yay on the PT helping you so much. Excellent. It's good when PT fixes things.
Beau is most handsome.
Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug to you and scritches to handsome Beau. ♥
Hey Sandra
OMDs what a wonderful update (YOU ARE MISSED) but your absences has resulted in such good news and improvements.
Give sweet Beau a ear scratch and you and Bob share hugs
July 2026 has been the wettest on record. So far our gauge has recorded 14" of rain. The sun is finally peeping out here and the hots will return but not like what you have had.
Sending hugs Cecilia
I would join Beau if I were there!
So, so, happy to see a new post from you my friend.
You are looking fantastic, I might add. I have to admit that I really like your salt and pepper hair. You and I have the same kind of "poses" when taking selfies but I am so glad to see a current one anyways.
Excellent on the PT improvements. I have resumed doing my exercises since Dave has been good at doing his.
I am trying to accept and move on with our "new normal" ...
Stay cool and bravo on doing the grass. Yesterday I went out and cut back the bushes and some vines that were trying to invade the house. What a job in the heat. I was so done for the rest of the day ...
Sue
Hot hot hot here and no rain. Mom let her hair grow out about 2 years ago. It came in pure white and she likes it. Yours looks good too!
You look great! Glad that PT is helping you both. Scritches to Beau!
You haven't changed a bit - same warm smile, bright eyes. Bob has done you a good turn making you do the PT - a silver lining to every cloud.
I am so glad to see your post. I think you look beautiful and you can't change my mind. I love that you are doing exercises or stretches. I try to stretch every day. It is HOT and RAINY here in Georgia.
You are beautiful. I have messed my blog up - but this is Sandie/Chatty Crone here.
You look very beautiful my friend with your pretty hair and sweet smile. I know it is not easy so I applaud you! Take care and know that you are both in my prayers always. Write me if you want me to pray for something specific. You've prayed for me all through my hard times and I want to be there for you. Sweet hugs and love, Diane
Hari OM
I second all the above comments - and am grinning right back at you! I am so glad that you are gaining benefits from joining Bob in his PT... and darling Beau looks so peaceful! Hugs to you all, YAM xx
It's good to hear from you and that things are going well. We've had some hot days too but not as bad as you have.
I loved those last two pictures the best!!! Such a nice smile!!! And I love that you and Bob are both doing the exercises and they are helping you so much. I think I need to know what they are and do them myself. I am really getting stiff everywhere these days and it takes me a while to get moving in the morning or anytime I sit too long. Oh, that storm sounds bad! We have been terribly hot too, and not enough rain. We had lots of thunder this afternoon and Blackie came and hid his head between my thigh and the side of my recliner, wedged right in there and didn't move until the thunder was long over. NO rain, however. So frustrating. I used to help mow our yard with the push mower, but I can't do it anymore. We have hired a fellow from our church to do it at a very reasonable price. Neither one of us are up to it, and our sons are too busy. One does lawn care as a business in JAX, but I don't want to ask him to do ours when he does that over 40 hours every week in the heat. The other has his own lawn and house to maintain along with all the other things he's doing. So we decided it's time to hire it done and be done with it. It's so good to hear from you, and I love to see your smiling face. Your hair looks good too!!!
That's awesome news that Bob is able to walk some with the walker. Has he been about to go for a drive in the car?
Sandra, you have the nicest smile! Your whole face lights up!
I swear by PT. I don't get why people's first response with PT is that it doesn't work. It does work if you do it. Plus I do believe its better these days. I'm glad its benefiting both of you.
You are beautiful and don’t forget it.
I’m so glad the exercises are doing both of you such good.
I love those pictures of you, Thank you! Hurray for PT. I love you!! ❤️
Hello,
You look beautiful in the photos. It is great news that you and Bob are doing well. The PT exercises are good for you both. I am glad Beau is doing good too. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great week ahead.
You have aged with distinction and beauty, Sandra. We all have a few wrinkles, a blemish here and there, white hair (for many men no hair), and we can no longer do some things we used to do, but there is a rare beauty in all of this. Wear your age with pride; cherish it; value it, flaunt it even. Your inner self will always shine through the crumbling exterior, and, after all, the foundation is always the most important part. Have a great Sunday, white hair and all.
I think the pictures of you look great but I can relate to not liking pictures of yourself. I always think I look horrible.
I would not be able to mow that lawn any more. I'm glad that the PT is helping both you and Bob.
You are a beautiful person, inside and outside, Sandra. Thanks for sharing your smiling face which shows the true you despite ally our recent hardships. Great update that the PT is helping you and Bob 🙂.
Hi Sandra :) I have been off line nearly all this week as the heat returned and I felt tired all the time Your smile that lights up your eyes is your biggest asset- and I think you look beautiful. So glad the PT has helped you and Bob to feel better..Keep it up Sandra and you will feel much younger. My hair is white, and I like it this way., and I like yours too.
All the best
Hugs
Sonjia.
Older people with no wrinkles look really odd, like plastic dolls. I like your selfies. I'm hopeless at them.
Thanks for your updates, good to hear from you - and see you! We all get older, changes involving hair and wrinkles etc unavoidable - at least in "honest" portraits... Glad you've both been able to benefit from Bob's PT exercises!
Great to see you and so glad the exercises are working. I love your grey hair, I see a beautiful lady in every way. The heat sounds unbearable. Good to know the three of you are hanging in there with everything you are dealing with, and mowing the yard on top of everything? You are amazing, the hub of their wheel.
You look great. I love your photos. I'm glad you are doing the exercises with him. I need those exercises so things stop hurting. That's great news about Bob too! I bet Beau is happy about the grass. We have been very warm too. Love you too!
Beau, we are right there with you. It is too hot to do anything other than suck up th einside cool air, whenever and wherever you can find it.
Woos - Misty and Timber
On one hand having to do the exercises with Bob is just another thing when you have too many to do already, but on the other, I am wondering if I should do them too. The Lady and Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We like your smile! And we are glad that Mr. Bob's toes are straighter!
I love you, Sandra!! And good for you in doing the exercizesalong with Bob. LD and I joined our Senior Citizen Center AND the gym there! Hoping we get some of our flexibility back.....
Love your Beau!
Applause!!!! Sounds like things in your little corner of the world are doing well...I just love your selfies!!!
Nice selfies, despite your own opinions of them, 🥰
When I mow our lawn I need to wring myself out too. We should get a lawn service, but the exercise is good and as long as I can I will do it.
I need to convince hubby to do PT as well. He being a stubborn head can't be bothered. Sigh...
I am glad that you and Bob are both benefiting from all those exercises.
Beau looks contented, as he naps there.
I think you look lovely. Your hair is fine and will look good when it is all white like mine. Mowing the lawn in those hot and humid conditions must be hard work. Doing exercises with Bob is a good idea. Well done.
Glad you both are feeling Better! It's also in the 100's here too...I am SO ready for Fall! Love ALL the photos of you!!
Give scratches to little Beau for me!
hugs
Donna
You are beautiful and adorable. This is a lovely post. My Mom and I do feel better with PT. She is 86 years old and has arthrosis. We do exercises together. We love gardening but it is not so easy as it used to be. Best wishes.
P/ T has improved the quality of life. Jared is a demanding young man and I feel tired afterwards. You look good, girl. smiling is always good.
So happy to hear that you both are doing well. Hooray! Your smile is priceless and you look so much happier, Sandra!
Can you please share the PT exercises for balance? I badly need them.
Love and hugs! 💗
You my friend are beautiful!
Post a Comment