If you are finished calculating the grams of Cholesterol in Bob's Breakfast Sunday AM here is something for you to read.
I was tagged by Deb the Ladybug From Texas, to Post Five Things you don't know about me...
1. I don't like to travel, or ride long distances and 2 or 3 nights is my maximum comfort zone away from home and my bed.
2. I do not go to any place with extreme crowds. Think theme parks, parades, ballparks
3. I never ride with hubby behind the wheel except on rare occasions on the interstate. I am more afraid of the interstate than hubby's driving.
4. I love pizza and burgers above all else and one of these is my choice for my birthday dinner.
5. and my deepest darkest secret none of you know is..... I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY and the snapping thereof. AND I never ever never post to many photos on my blog at one time. ha ha ho ho he he
OR you can admire my favorite lap quilt that is 13 years old, a present from my DIL.
it is my ONLY one in case some of you quilters want to feel sorry and send me another one.