Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mein neuer bester Freund


I want you to meet Mein neuer bester Freund (my new best friend) BFFF, given to me by my BFF Lola.

In a prior post you will find I spilled 87,000 Necta Sweet Pills  at 4 am.

Lola read the post and emailed me and said I have a gift for you that will solve your problem, it is in my purse and I will bring it to you on Monday.... What??? Wait a whole WEEK?

I waited and here it is..... All the way from Germany..

Hold this little box over my hand or over the cup, push the top down and ONE pill drops out.. Just one... want two? PUSH the top..Just one more...... I LOVE IT. and it came with 1200 tablets....
 Hee Hee Hee... my little red squiggles under the German words are warning me the words are misspelled.



I also want to share the two plastic containers WITH handles, that I bought to put sugar and creamer in...

The reason being  the GLASS containers I have used for Twenty Five Years, are in danger of being dropped due to OLD age. ( had a few near misses lately) .....My floor is Tile and I do not want to clean up glass... The handle makes it easier and safer to hold...

For those of you still with me..... I looked up the words that are on the bottle since they are in German.. if you care read on... if not see you tomorrow.

Gut-good
gunstig-favorable
Tabletten-tablets
zum – for
kalorienverminderten- calorie reduced.......    




17 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Looks great and thanks for the German lessons!

DeniseinVA said...

How very sweet and thoughtful of Lola to send you this gift. I am with you on the glass.

Ann said...

What a great idea for the container. Does the lid come off of it so that you could refill it once it's empty?

From the Kitchen said...

It's too early in the a.m. for me to wrap my mind around German. With my limited knowledge though, I don't think you insulted anyone!! Now, back to my unsweetened coffee.

Best,
Bonnie

My Mind's Eye said...

What a 'sweet' gift from Lola!!!
Hugs Madi and Mom

Kathy said...

Great solution to your dropping tablet problem. Lola is indeed a good friend.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Interesting post. The german caught my attention.I can read it and understand it all,but have lost the speech,at least anything that might be called fluent.

Gail said...

What a wonderful gift. Hope you reuse the container for the same purpose for many years to come.

Rose said...

You really have a good friend...like the ideas for the sugar and creamer. Though we don't use sugar, and we leave the creamer in its container. Or if the container is too big to comfortable hold, we always keep a small container to fill.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

That is a great gift from your thoughtful friend! It will be so handy.

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't know you knew German! lol What a nice gift from a friend all the way from Germany!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! Perfect!

Deb said...

Sweet friend

EG CameraGirl said...

A gift that's useful! My favourite kind of gift. Lola is special!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great gift she gave you. I like you idea for plastic containers. We have dropped too many glad things on our tile floor too!

diane b said...

That was kind of her. Sussstoff Sweet stuff tablets.....hee hee. Good idea with the plastic containers.

Anonymous said...

87,000--I think that's the number of beads dropped when I attempted beading! How sweet of Lola to fix you up with this wonderful dispenser. I drop things on a regular basis--had rubber-backed commercial-grade carpeting in the kitchen for a long time. It saved many fragile items.