Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Picture It #2

2002 Ghost Photo

Some of you have commented on my Lunapic edits are different than yours. Above is one click edit in ART/Landscape. I never use one click. I use the slider at the top, dragging it until I like it, click adjust.

The next step is to use Sharpen under the Adjust to top left of the page, under adjust I use any or many of the choices, like the lighting, the colors, the levels, all have sliders. Contrast is one I use to. after each adjustment, be sure to click the adjust above the photo or it doesn't save for you to go forward.  NOTE: try all the things across the top. that is what I am doing a little each week.

This one I used under adjust, the Color Spotting, under adjust. Simply click the color you want to keep and it makes it monotone and leaves only the one color. if you don't like it go up to Edit and click undo last action and try again.... I love Lunapic almost as much as PicMonkey...Cheap Entertainment for me.

20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I actually cut and pasted all your instructions!! Because I can't remember a lot anymore. I will have fun! These are beautiful! My favorites are #2 & #3. Monster duck. Huge but friendly.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is so late, but I just HAD to try it out! Actually, I never paid much attention to ADJUST. I tried sharpen and color spotting. LOVE it!!! And when you type in a color, how on earth does it KNOW. These features are like premium ones that you have to pay for!!! Now maybe my edits will look a little fancier!

Ohmydearests said...

just stunning! have a beautiful day!

Rose said...

Kind of like Lays potato chips, you cannot do just one edit button!

Suburban Girl said...

It is always fun to play, I like the 2nd one.

Hootin Anni said...

Love, love, LOVE these edits!!!

Hootin Anni said...

ps...your post below...your 'first ghost photo'....it's absolutely exceptional Sandra.

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you could be an online 'puter apps teacher!! Bravo!! Very clear and precise instructions.

Oh once I was taking photos of the very colorful candy display at Fresh Market. The manager told me no photos allowed in the store. I guess they thought I was from the competition and gonna copy their display.
They are a bit hoity toity too
Hugs Madi and mom

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the instructions, that will be a fun tutorial. Love the effects. Sweet looking goose.

Pam said...

You are rocking the effects! Nice.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is amazing how you can change a photo.....

Cranberry Morning said...

I love your tutorial and those photos!! I'll have to try Lunapic. I've always just used my ancient Paint Shop Pro 7 and believe me, it leaves a lot to be desired these days. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love these. I know you said you just enjoy the process. It's a great hobby and you have lots of photos to play with.
Hope you have a restful night.

Ann Thompson said...

LOVE it.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Very creative work.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

It's always so much fun to find out all the ins, outs and shortcuts different artists use in their work! You are definitely mastering Lunapic, I always enjoy your creations!!

Karen said...

Very nice!

Mevely317 said...

You're so sweet to share your processes!
I'd be hard-pressed to say why, but I'm way impressed at the detail in #2.

While brushing my teeth this morning -- that's when I get my best ideas! - I decided photo editing is going to be my new hobby once I retire.

Patti said...

You are so good at this. I was taken in by the first one, and the last one is a definite WOW.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, these are great edits. Thanks for the tutorial.I really like the 2nd and 3rd images. I am going to try playing with Lunapic too, it is great that it is free entertainment too.