|created with a color book page, Photoshop and PicMonkey|
The first Monday of September is a holiday to honor working men and women.
Finding The Right Job.. by GuySports
- I took a job at UPS, but I couldn't express myself.
- I tried being a fireman, but I suffered burnout.
- I became a banker, but I lacked interest and maturity,
- and finally withdrew from the job.
- I was a professional fisherman, but I couldn't live on my net income.
- I next worked in a shoe factory, but I just didn't fit in. They thought I was a loafer, and I got the boot.
- I worked at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
|Drawn with sketchy pencils in photoscape and edited PicMonkey|
I took a job as an upholster, but I never recovered.
So I retired and I find this job is the perfect Fit for me,
I labored to animate Jake in Photoscape....with 2 still shots.
If you want to see awesome bear pics from Sweden CLICK HERE