Saturday, June 13, 2009

Savory Saturday Sayings













Genesis 1:24And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.


The Squirrel

Whisky, frisky,Hippity hop;Up he goesTo the tree top!Whirly, twirly,Round and round,Down he scampersTo the ground.Furly, curlyWhat a tail!Tall as a featherBroad as a sail!Where's his supper?In the shell,Snappity, crackity,Out it fell. Anonymous




4 comments:

Sunny said...

I see you have a squirrel proof feeder like mine! Ha-ha!
Cute pictures. I must confess I enjoy watching their antics.
Sunny :)

George said...

I'm glad to see that your squirrels are as imaginative as the squirrels that live here in Tennessee.

SquirrelQueen said...

Squirrel-proof? I think not!
Great shots Sandra.

Gail said...

I don't think squirrel proof is a real thing.