Saturday, December 9, 2017

Can a blind man cut hair?


Santa Bob came out of the pool for a month and had the cataract removed from his right eye. He did this to keep This from happening. 



we were leaving the surgery when I spotted their mobile eye clinic bus.
Some of you know he cuts my hair and has for 32 years now. We forgot to cut it BEFORE the surgery. Less than 48 hours after the surgery I was complaining bitterly about my long hair itching and adding 10 pounds to my weight and 10 years to my looks.

Santa Bob says to Sandra Claus, get the scissors and I will cut it now. I said are you sure you will not cut my ear off? I don't want a blind man cutting my hair. Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah

GET the SCISSORS he said gently.

He did it and I still have both ears PLUS I weigh less, I look younger..

Santa Bob plays with scissors for the SHEAR fun of it... and to stop my YAPPING!


18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, I would have been scared! BUT he does see a lot better now. so it was probably even safer than before the surgery. And you DO look SO good. AND I love the blouse! As our Linda would say WIN WIN!! You really do look great...and no double chin!!!

Anonymous said...

He did a great job; you look wonderful.

Ann said...

I'm glad he didn't cut your ear off. He did a good job. I'm also glad he got his eyes taken care of so he didn't run hi truck into the back of a bus.

Gayle said...

What a pair!

Karen said...

Good job, Santa Bob!

Rose said...

He does a good job!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Looking great. Santa Bob sees more than he lets on .

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Bob did a wonderful job with your haircut. I wish I could cut my hair and lose 10 pounds. I ma glad Bob is recovered and doing well.

Happy Saturday! It is snowing here now..

Pam said...

I change my hair so often.....looks great, he did good leaving those ears!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness you are a trusting soul - but he did a good job!

photowannabe said...

Well wow, he does an amazing job. I cut Dave's hair but he has never done mine.
I really don't have a green thumb so those camillas in my yard just sort of grow on their own. This is the most we have ever had and they still have more buds to pop open.
My Christmas cactus is blooming on my kitchen counter. Finally it's blooming at the right time and many blossoms too.
Have a great weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I don't remember knowing that Bob cuts your hair. He does a nice job!

Lois said...

You are brave, but Santa Bob did a great job!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhh it looks very lovely we are late Oh we got our new tree it is is much more Senior Friendly than our former tree
Decorations tomorrow....we pace ourselves.
PS is is snowing here too
Hugs madi and mom

Mevely317 said...

Cute! For 32 years? I wonder that he couldn't do it with both eyes shut ... lucky girl.
I wish I could wear my hair like yours; unfortunately, it would be sticking out like an overripe dandelion.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looks like he did a good job.

Betty Manousos said...

good job, santa bob!!

you look great! xo

DawnTreader said...

You are brave! - and I mean both of you :)