Friday, December 8, 2017

Phun with Ant Sandra

Last week I posted about my ant problem and 3 of you suggested Terro Liquid Ant Baits. THEY WORK... within 24 hours, nary an ant, not one single one.. the 6 baits are FULL of ants and taking it to their QUEEN... Thank you for your comments blog friends.

I am no Albert Antstein, and I may be antique with the memory of an elephant. I am just using my fantasy skills, to come up with a few antics to make you smile. Ho Ho HO puns from Santa Sandra Claus



The bait got rid of the ants PLUS a chance to throw out a few ANT PUNS
PS... also gave me a few PHUN moments in PicMonkey
UPDATE See Karens' Comment today before you leave


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know this works! Love the puns and the edits.

Ann said...

I have used those. Seems to me the one time they worked and another time they didn't. Now your puns, they always work...lol

Karen said...

Why was the ant running around and around the top of the cookie box? The directions said: "Tear along dotted line."

Rose said...

Lol at both you and Karen!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I will have to remember this brand. Love the puns and picmonkey edits.
Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee...Such funny ant puns this morning!
Glad those traps did the job!

Hootin Anni said...

Great edits and puns!
And....the ANTi-ant works!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ain't you a fun Ant too.
Wonder if there is a Uncle killer for Monkey's Uncles?

Love love love love your post!! You are da Bomb
Hugs madi and mom

Chatty Crone said...

Glad your ants are gone - so where is this sold - inquiring minds want to know.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I know many people who need these aunt killers....thanks for sharing

Ginny Hartzler said...

Karen can be so funny! So glad you found something that really works. My fave is what you have done with the last picture!

Mevely317 said...

So glad to hear this worked for y'all!
PicMonkey can only do so much ... I love your imagination!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad that worked!