Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Misc




Life as seen through the lens of my camera, beauty is Everywhere!

Even my camera can't escape my phobia for photography!







All things food are fair game for my lens. I came home from Wal-Mart and when I picked up the radishes I thought, get the camera!





My husband brought in an avocado off the tree he grew from a seed, my thoughts were, grab the camera!






While making my favorite breakfast of Bagel and Peanut Butter, I thought, Grab The Camera!







Beauty is in the eye of the camera and the person holding it!!!! Do you agree?


Who would think beauty could be seen in rusty bolts on a dock....

Or Orange buckets sitting by a swing.........




Sitting in a restaurant with friends, while they chatted, I Grabbed The Camera! My water glass was calling to me.............












Teaset in a museum













Faucets are pretty!
















No comments: