Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ground Shots

Raw material (Fodder for camera) is Everywhere. We live on a lot that is 100x100, not very large at all. Even in our small back yard, I have never gone outside with my camera, that I did not find something interesting. Yesterday I spotted this bright green, itty bitty fern and decided to sit the camera on the ground and see what I got, this is called blind man photography.
From Above, not very attractive, lots of pine needles and not much else.



These are what my camera saw that I would never see with the naked eye, Lizards eye view of a fern. the difference in each picture is from moving the camera from side to side.

Psalms 119:27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts; So shall I meditate on Your wondrous works.


Psalm 95 says, Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with Psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. in His hand are the deep places of the earth.
These photos prove that God is the Master of all Artists, His Masterpieces can not be surpassed.


Marvin Williams, Our Daily Bread, says this.
God is an artist, and His creation is unspeakably magnificent. But it is not His greatest work. God's greatest work is His redemption of US.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blog. I posted the flowers I sent to you several days ago. They are so strange to me, because I've never seen them before.

Beverly said...

That's great, Sandra. I'll have to try that. I often look down on plants, etc. and wish I were down on that level. Now I know what to do.