It is a wonder it has grown at all in the 5 weeks I have stared at it ten times a day waiting for it to change. the old adage, a watched pot never boils, comes to my mind, because it has changed so slowly each day. I am afraid NOT to stare at it daily because I might miss what it will do.
I had no idea the tall cone shaped thing was simply NEW needles, now it is opening into needles bright and green but the little doohicky is still there and not changing much at all.
Above is one opening that has no doohickey
RE: yesterday post of What is the Point
so many of you put into words exactly why I post the blog and I thank you for it, your answers inspire me to keep on keepin on!
- group therapy, finding others who share our feelings and thoughts, a way to spread the Word of God. Sharing photo's, getting advice, getting help with identiy of flowers
- making friends around the world, exchange of ideas, photographs, to collect her thoughts in one place, fictional writing.
- sharing is a natural part of us
- friendship, exchange of views/ideas, share photos, show love for her country and vent occasionally
- outlet for expression, it's a hobby. enhances the beauty of our daily surroundings. makes us more aware of the wonders of this world
- started meeting people who loved the things I love (Photography, Birds, Flowers/Roses, Hiking/Waterfalls, Travel, etc
Keep On Bloggin