Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing Pineapple Update! AGAIN!

I can't help myself. The pineapple changes, 3 times a day, I take photos Morning, Noon, Evening.
Saturday Early AM


Sunday Early AM


Sunday NOONISH

It is hard to believe this is Edible and will be a big fat Pineapple! it looks more like a flower in the noon day sun. In the AM it is closed, but the sun makes it open, at night it closes and gets larger. The fastest growing fruit I have ever seen.



Geneses 1:11 And God said, Let the earth put forth [tender] vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so.


12The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed according to their own kinds and trees bearing fruit in which was their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good (suitable, admirable) and He approved it.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

While you are puting up another post I' trying to catch up on all the ones I'm behind on.
Great following on the Pineapel fruit. I'll have a pineapple and pea-nut butter sandwich, please.
We used to eat them at work all the time.

George said...

The pineapple has a beautiful blossom. It's fascinating to see the way it changes throughout the day and from day to day.

Sunny said...

I am enjoying watching your pineapple grow. Are you going to eat it when it's all grown up?
Sunny :)

Unknown said...

The flowers are so beautiful! I had no idea that pineapples blossomed like that... there I go learning stuff again. ;o)

I have to giggle at Sunny's question... she's got a point. This one is becoming somewhat of a pet to you! LOL

Ginny Hartzler said...

Don't get too close, it might have come from the Little Shop Of Horrors. Will you really eat it?It's very colorful, and looks rather reddish! Maybe it will get paler and change color as it grows. I love the last picture, it looks very artistic with the shadows and spokes.

Kilauea Poetry said...

The colors are almost the same as the flower below post..really pretty! I tell you though..it's called obsessive! ha
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day- At this moment I can't recall if you do have children yourself?
Anyway, my best-

From the Kitchen said...

Every time I visit your blog I find the most amazing photographs. That pineapple is absolutely fantastic. I think I'd just have to sit and watch it change!

Best,
Bonnie

DawnTreader said...

Fascinating.

I saw pineapples in the grocery store today and they made me think of you! ;)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Sandra, I've been keeping up with your pineapple posts!!!!! I've never seen one grow before---so like you, I find this very interesting...

I do have one question though: Since we've been part of all of this pineapple growth stuff, are we all going to get a BIG BITE of the pineapple when you slice it??????????? Yum!!!!

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Dawning Inspiration said...

I can't wait until it is ripe and you cut into it and eat it and tell us how wonderful it is!

sebi_2569 said...

very interesant blog;and beautiful photo; bravo