Friday, May 28, 2010

Mystery Answer.....

 DawnTreader guessed, looking into a lamp at the bulb and that is correct. The photo came from shooting into the top of my desk lamp while it was on.

Squirrel Queen, Addicted to the Click, Photowannabe and Carole guessed light bulb, very close but no bannana!


If you did not read the comments, some were very creative all the way from Aquarious to shiny balls and pearls.

Two other shots that could be anything. Ginny commented it might be a flashlight and said but why would Sandra take a photo of a flashlight?  
the Mystery Photo came from a visit to my Photographer friend Marcie's  web site to look at her newest additions.Check it out at Photography by Marcie Glass. We have the same Coolpix and she was using macro. I picked mine up to play and saw the lamp and Voila! a whole post.
YES, Ginny, I would take a photo of a flashlight, a rock, the water pouring out of the hose into the pool and even a couple of X rated photos of my husband (no I will not post them) in the pool and last but not least I have been known to snap a shot of dog poo. OH MY

What is the silliest or craziest shot you have taken?

9 comments:

Sunny said...

The craziest shot...hmmm...I've really got to think about that!
Have a wonderful weekend.
☼ Sunny

Anonymous said...

That's a good one! Have a great weekend xx

Dawning Inspiration said...

Darn - no banana, and I'm hungry!! ;o)

You are tooooo funny - my craziest shot that I actually published - was a slug - it was fascinating - watching it crawl. I know - I lead a charmed and interesting life... jealous, no???

Argent said...

Well, that shot did look lightbulb-y. Craziest shot. Hmm. I did a macro shot of some raindrops clinging to the underside of a metal railing - not terribly crazy. My husband has shot cat poo though.

DawnTreader said...

Ah yes, I actually even thought desk lamp... But to be honest I would not have quite have guessed the shape and colour of it.

Craziest photo? Hm, not sure. But just because you mentioned your shot of dog poo... At the zoo last year I got one of a lioness about to do her business. Although I didn't know that was what she was doing, until just afterwards...

Ginny Hartzler said...

That last shot looks like one of those tiny bulbs that you put in penlight flashlights. What was the purpose of the dog poo photo? I'm trying to think of a really silly thing I took a picture of, maybe it was that ant on my pills.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Birds that fly away and are NOT in the picture!!!!!!

I am careful not to take crazy pictures of George --because he has some crazy ones of me which he threatens to post!!!! He has a hilarious one of me --just waking up from a nap... My facial expression makes me look like I've been on an all-night-drunk!!!! ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Kilauea Poetry said...

Hi Sandra..I missed this! Well I've taken many obnoxious photos too..I should re-post one especially for you! Don't tempt me:)))

SquirrelQueen said...

Aw, I really wanted a banana. That was a good one, I would never have guessed a desk lamp.

Silliest shot? So many it's hard to think of them all. I did one last week of my cat's ear. I have several of squirrel's tails and duck's behinds as they ran or swam out of the photo at the last second. Then there was the macro of a praying mantis's face last summer.

Maybe we should have a silly photo day?????