Friday, May 7, 2010

Visitor to The Pineapple

I will spare you the latest and greatest photo of the pineapple today, but here is the Visitor.....

He/She comes to visit the pineapple plant several times a day, and sits on the same dead end of the leaf. No idea why.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. – Unknown


The seagrape that appeared to be dead sticks, now has new growth.
To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking. – Goethe


John 1:1-3
 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Your little visitor is quite a pretty shade of blue.
Isn't it wonderful when a plant that seemed dead suddenly comes to life? I have a couple like that myself.
Happy weekend.
Sunny :)

Unknown said...

I love the bug shots. I also love the new groth, new growth is a favorite of mine.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh, wow!!! That dragonfly is a blogger's dream photo!! Well done!!! It is georgous, the colors, and right down to the lacelike wings! I would love to get a shot of one. I love your quotes, too! The blue dragonfly may be my favorite of all your photo, even better than the elephant. But then, you've had so many great ones!

Dawning Inspiration said...

What a beautiful and delicate (and detailed) shot of that dragonfly. Lovely... how fun to watch!

Kilauea Poetry said...

Oh if I could capture a dragonfly I would be stoked! What lovely creatures..these are beautiful shots Sandra! They never seem to land where I can photograph one..Maybe I need to check my pineapples..hmm? Great post! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Judy said...

I love the dragonfly pictures, but my favorite shots are of the resurrected sea grape.

It speaks to me as scripture. What once seemed dead has brought forth new life.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful visitor this pineapple has. I'm jealous! ;o)