Sunday, January 6, 2019

What do you see?


I received an email from my friend Carole, in WI.. this is what it said, with the above photo.
I'm laying on the couch..A is on the love seat...I look over that way and seethis on the floor.  Had to look 3 times. What do you see????
scroll down

scroll down


scroll down

scroll down
What did you see????
It looks like a dog, maybe a charpei but is a blanket throw. Carole was on the sofa and looked over and thought she had a new dog. Did you find it?




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It really does look like one of those dogs with all the loose skin on their face - a Charpei.

crafty cat corner said...

Oh my goodness it really does look like a dog,
Briony
x

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I saw a blanket - then you told me and all I could see was that Shar-pei!!! YAM xx

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL LOL it does look like a Sharpei...we used to have them in the neighborhood. I often met them on my walks...their skin and furs feel so good.
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sure does look like a dog!

photowannabe said...

HaHa...that's crazy.
Yes it really does look like a dog.

Rose said...

Not till you told me and then it is as plain as the nose on my face! LOL

Ann said...

I looked at the picture real good before I scrolled down and I couldn't figure out what it might be. Then I had to go back and look at the blanket again. It really does look like a Charpei

Mevely317 said...

Yes, I spotted that 'dog' right away. That is a crazy likeness!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I didn't want to say it, but it looked like a white dog to me.

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't notice at first, but it does!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Had to look real hard.
Coffee is on