Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I am Engine-eous!


Some of you do not like Wal-Mart. I LOVE Wal-Mart! Santa greeted me this past Saturday, my cell came out and I had a engine-eous idea for a post!

Once Upon a time, Engine No. 1225, was asked why he loved monorails so much. His answer was, he was young and he couldn't get enough One Liners.
He said he tried to keep track of all the details at the Christmas party, but all the guest were wearing platforms and he got dis-tracked and lost track of the story.
As everyone else gulped their wine, he was chugging his. While chugging, he looked at all the food and thought this is so yummy, and suddenly he  remembered he is a chew-chew train.
Please, give him a brake! He is not very full of self-esteam.





11 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are de-tail oriented for sure and we are all thankful your mind's eyes are so observant and you share.
Hugs Cecilia

eileeninmd said...

Hello

Cute post. I am not a Black Friday shopper. I am not really any kind of shopper. Wishing you a happy day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Always fun to start my day with some of your good humor and pretty pics! Maybe I'll see YOU in Walmart one day! heehee!

Mevely317 said...

That's plumb adorable!
I, too, LOVE Wal-Mart, but hope to stay far, far away for the next week or so. Even as early as yesterday, ours was jam-packed with crazy people. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

HOORAY, I LOVE WM posts!!! And I love WM! Not so much when I was younger, but more and more now. I have been running there almost every day getting mix & match P.J.'s and four dollar leggings. I found a pair with cats wearing Santa hats!! Your last two puns really got to me, hilarious!! I almost choked on my coffee!! What department did you see the cute train? I want it!! It will make the cutest decoration ever!! We will be gone all day to the hospital for Phil's cancer checkup (over the mountain on the worst travel day of the year, color me SCARED). But when we get home I will run to WM and buy it. Was it in the toddler toys? NO, what would you be doing there?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
LOL... oh you're crazy, but I luvs ya.. YAM xx

Ann said...

Love it. This is right on track.

LC said...

Priceless punny post! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and you and your posts are on my list of blessings that I am thankful for. Have a blessed day!

Chatty Crone said...

I love it - I also love Wally World and am a prime member! Last week a man with a bird on his shoulders came in - it will be on my post Monday.
Happy Thanksgiving!

DeniseinVA said...

I'm not a shopper and I don't like the crowds so I will be staying home this Friday :) They sure do have some cute decorations though.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute story! You are always having a fun time.