Monday, January 20, 2020

Bloviator?

Yes, LC, it is a word

My friend Rose, of Time Stand Still, loves to go back in time and read under the labels conversation or Bob, which is  the conversations between the two of us.

She says they make her laugh.  Last week she emailed and said she needed cheering up, and went to my post from 5 years ago, to re-read Bloviator.
Bloviator prior post here 

I had been awaiting in inspiration for a new header, Thank You Rose.

In 2009, I named the blog MadSnapper because I took 87 million photos of any and all things. 

Over the years my blog evolved into talking about the banal, mundane, humdrum, day-to-day life I lead.
From this day forward, I will be known as MadSnapper AKA Bloviator.
Evidently I write the same as I TALK!
I have been told by others:
 if I worked outside my tongue would get burned.
that I have a black belt in conversation
and my husband was asked if his wife was the one that talks a lot ,by the life guard at the YMCA.
I am NOT fluent in Silence!
A few 😁 may have thought but not said, You sound better with your mouth closed.
If the Bloviator fits...………...😎

17 comments:

Ella said...

I also loves to go back in time ...
Nice to meet you, Bloviator! 😊

crafty cat corner said...

I write as I talk Sandra and I know that my comma's and dots are all in the wrong place, lol
I find it easier just to ramble on as I would if I was talking to someone. It seems to work and I've had only one complaint about my punctuation, lol
I love the word 'Bloviator' but I'm not going to tell Tom because he would say it was very accurate, to talk verbosely and windily, lol
Really, I only talk so much because he doesn't, that's my excuse, lol
Briony
x

Linda P said...

Love the new header, Sandra!

Hootin Anni said...

The new 2020 webster's edition has bloviator...

noun

synonyms: Sandra: Mad Snapper
antonyms: Silent Bob. (also see...the Budster)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Sandra the bloviator!

I love your new header. I think my hubby would have competition with you, he can talk non-stop. I am reminded of the Seinfeld show, the show about nothing or anything that happens in a day. Have a great day!

Ann said...

I have been told that I write like I talks also but I don't always talk very much.
You just bloviate away because I always enjoy reading.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I have a PhD in silence... but golly, that means I enjoy a good blether (that's the much older Scottish word with the same meaning!) when I get a chance... and blogging is the perfect place! YAM xx

Rose said...

Oh, this always makes me laugh till I cry...

My Mind's Eye said...

MS keep on talking about everything and snapping photos...
They are are delightful and fun
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

So glad you shared this link! It feels darn good to start my day laughing.

Love the thought of "Camp Talk-A-Lot." Why's that sort of thing wasted on little tykes? Imagine, if someone were to organize a blogger friends' getaway by that name? (I'll bring the Depends - lol.)

Anonymous said...

We could be sisters!!!...)jp

photowannabe said...

Haha..."I am not fluent in Silence"...
You made me giggle out loud.
I love the way you talk about life...whether it's banal, mundane or just day to day...
That's why I don't post every day...I just don't know what to say or take photos of...I guess I need a little bit of you in my brain.
Love our chats so much.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to tell you I love that word - Bloviator - I think it is perfect for you - in a very sweet and loving way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

LOL!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I love those who does...back in history...and five years ago I had no grandchildren and now I have three

Betty Manousos said...

love the word bloviator.
"I am not fluent in Silence". fantastic!
i always enjoy reading your posts.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It is truly a good thing for all of us, Sandra, that you are not fluid in silence because you would deprive others of the pleasure of hearing you...And I mean that only in the best way. I may not read or comment on all your posts, but whenever I’m at your blog, it brightens my day and gives me a smile...truly.