Tuesday, January 26, 2021

7 Days part 2

 


I started the Set up of the new Asus All-in-One at 5 am Sunday.
Cortana talked me through the set up and I was at the log in Above at 6:04 with Norton Virus downloaded and ON.
That would have been faster but I had to UNINSTALL MacAfee which came with it, but did not come FREE, would be yearly charge. 
My Norton is paid for and had 2 more licenses.
Norton refused to play with MacAfee, as did I, so I booted it  to the curb.

And Ready to PUTER at 8:15
You might be asking what happened between 6 and 8:15.
Beau needed breakfast so we ate with him
Beau needed his walk, we walked with him
Beau needed his Sunday AM Ride in the Car. I drove, Bob rode with him.
I needed my 1 mile walk for ME...
At last I sat down and logged on.
I downloaded Chrome, Made sure Amazon would order HEH HEH HEH
Created a header for Fourpawsetc to see if PicMonkey would play nice.
 IT DID..


I love it, I can SEE the Giant Screen, It is FAST, the wireless keyboard is slim and flat and fast typing and the mouse is greased lightning, I HATE the webcam..... some idiot put it ad the center bottom of the screen, not at the top and WELLLLLL ... nuff said????
I would have been happy with the 22 inch but could not find one with what I wanted.


Do NOT click on this photo. PLEASE! If I lean back you look up my nostrils, lean forward you see only chins and chest, sit back in disgust and see it all.... 
the only answer is sit it up on something really high but then I might drop it and start this mess all over. If the doctor doesn't like the chinny chin chins, she can let me come in the office.
What if I were on a zoom meeting OWIE



19 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad you love it. 🙂

easyweimaraner said...

the mama had such a zoom meeting... it wasn't for the dogs but a cat-astrophe O)

Ann said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your new computer. That does seem like a rather odd place to put a web cam. I've always seen them at the top of the monitor.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love that big screen! I am glad you found a computer you are happy with!
Take care, enjoy your day!

Hootin Anni said...

How fun these computer updates are!!

Rose said...

I am so glad getting it set up.and running was a breeze...glad you are liking it.

Chatty Crone said...

I would love a big screen like that!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
going well... one of the reasons for placing the camera low is that most folk these days are using their screens for online conferencing (think Meet or Zoom) and the overall tendency is for folk to drop their heads when watching the screen - thus the lower camera angle permits better 'eye contact'. YAM xx

Martha said...

So glad you like it, but that is a weird place for a web cam!

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are mad setter up of computers too Yay for you and for all the wonderful features your new companion offers
Hugs Cecilia
PS I did not enlarge anything...

Mevely317 said...

So glad you're having fun! Well, not so much the web cam; could you disable it and buy a separate one to stick up top? (I've never had one, so don't really know what I'm talking about.)
Don't ask me why, but for a while last year I had both Norton and MacAfee; finally kicked Norton to the curb.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Sandra, So pleased, you're pleased, with your purchase. I love that wide screen, and know you will have lots of fun using it.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your new PC and that BIG screen does look very nice, Sandra. Of course, you do know that IF you tell someone not to click on something, it's exactly what they WILL do!

photowannabe said...

Totally awesome Sandra.
I think it's strange that the camera is on the bottom too. That's not the way we want to be seen.
You are so techie and I'm so happy you are all set up and everything is running with ease and quickness.
I think you are going to be a happy camper now..
Sue

Ruth Hiebert said...

Glad you have your computer up and running.

photowannabe said...

Sandra, to answer your question Yes these are originals from those dates. the photo process was a bit different but penny postcards were the major communication late 1890's . No instant digital (:0)
Sue

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are happy you are so happy with your new toy:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

DeniseinVA said...

That's great! So happy you are enjoying it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm so happy how it all worked out.