Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Ultimate Weapons



The Florida sun changed this brilliantly colored beach towel to the above. the dark stripe is where the towel hangs on the rack in the back yard. 
Sun is the Ultimate Weapon. It can destroy our skin just like the cotton towel.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser. 
Multi use concealer. Note! it doesn't erase fat. 

My knew Ultimate Weapon. I have 4 large brown spots, also known as liver spots, but put there by years and years in the sun. I ordered this from Amazon and when I get up each morning I tap it on the four spots and instantly they are gone.
I do it for myself. We have a big mirror in the living room, 3 mirrors in bedroom and 1 mirror in each bathroom. I see myself in every room. I hate those brown spots. For 6 dollars I can erase them.
Below is a comment from a prior post, so per Dame Holly
Oh No, They finally did it! the Ultimate Weapon. THEY CLONED YOU! Ha Ha looking good in those new lenses. Thanks for the idea for this post.

I give you The ULTIMATE Weapon, Wearing The ULTIMATE Weapon
The question is, is this my Clone or ME?
Also this is the perfect way to hide those brown spots on my face




23 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Sounds good! May have to get a case for myself. You look tres chic in your ultimate weapon gear :)

CheerfulMonk said...

Covid isn't the only reason I like wearing a mask when I go out. 😊

easyweimaraner said...

thanks for a good idea!!! our sun is more the poor step sis of the florida sun, bun it does damage too... so we need such a weapon...

Ann said...

You had me convinced until you said the ultimate weapon doesn't erase fat. Now THAT would be a product I would buy.

Hootin Anni said...

Like a lot of other things, I have been collecting fat cells!!!

Age spots are a sign of life. Gimme Botox!! (Just kidding)

eileeninmd said...

I need an eraser for all my wrinkles, lol. You look cute with your mask!
Have a great day!

Rose said...

We should invent the weapon that would make fat disappear!

Mevely317 said...

Golly, we've done it again! I have that same concealer on my bathroom vanity! (Only mine jumped in the cart at Target.)
Ya, my face is a testimony to the power of the sun when one ignores basic skin protection. That, and the back deck of my Camry ... the Arizona sun melted the speakers on both sides.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I want some of that concealer now! I have dark circles under my eyes...always have had!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

PS What color did you get? I think I might need light!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
never mind the gunk, I love the mask! YAM xx

Chatty Crone said...

Gee I need a CRATE of that stuff - for fat! lol

Olde Dame Holly said...

I use the same makeup! It's great! Woo hoo, I don't know if that pic is of YOU or the CLONE YOU, but I FEAR BOTH! LOL.

My Mind's Eye said...

Awww yes the Sun has magical and sometime wicked...powers.
And we can get too much of a good thing. I thoroughly enjoyed this most informative post.
LOL
Hugs cecilia

Tigger's Mum said...

Dunno about saintly cats but you are sporting a certain bandito style there Ms Madsnapper. Bandito is far more interesting than saintly. xxx Mr T

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good for you! I love getting tips like this! Hard to believe it works so well and is so cheap. In a fancy salon they would probably charge almost a hundred bucks. My brother-in-law and his wife lived in Florida for maybe 40 years. And it looks like they have these brown spots over every inch of their bodies.

photowannabe said...

Ugh on the age spots...I hate them too.
Hey if for $6.00 they can be erased...terrific.
Like Anni said..I am collecting new Fat Cells lately...not good...I think I need some erase stick for that, or maybe some duct tape across my mouth would be better.
Sue

Linda said...

I am going now to Amazon! Thank YOU!!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You still have your great sense of humor:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruth Hiebert said...

I don’t know if it’s you or a clone, but I will be checking out the new to me product.

crafty cat corner said...

I like the sound of this concealer, will have to get some.
Briony
x

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

While I personally have never used this product or any similar ones, protecting your face from sun and aging seems to be working for you, Sandra. Your face is more attractive without a mask.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Interesting. They still have it on Amazon but I have a hard time picking out a color.