Saturday, October 26, 2024

Video Self Help drawing.. OH MY


I watched a video on Youtube on how to make myself draw. She said take sticky notes and each day draw a line on one. Next day another, and another. 
I used the iPad not the sticky notes
Above was the LINE day 1
Day two and Myra, these are the eyes you chose from the chart a month ago


DAY THREE! 



 These were done while we had no power, the iPad works well without power and Wi-Fi. These are from the 3 days of no power during Hurricane Helene, the first major storm



I drew a line, and the next day, ended with THIS... 


The title is, The Fail!

11 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I can see that your art career is really taking off!

Rose said...

We used to do something similar as kids..one of us would make a line andcthe other had to draw something incorporating that line as part of their drawing.

Sparky said...

Those are so cute. I like the eyes on the first one. It's like he's thinking about something annoying. My mind ... lol It's good to stay busy. I need to find another hobby now that we're bike-less. All I do is work around here lately. Thanks for sharing these inspiring drawings with all of us. Hope everyone feels normal for y'all soon. Love.

Sparky said...

I mean "everything" not "everyone" ... LOLOLOL Need more coffee.

Shug said...

These are Awesome!! I have missed seeing your drawings. I especially love the colors you chose for the last one. I think you are doing great with your drawings!! This is the kind of art that I find interesting. Hope things are some what getting back in order for you guys.

eileeninmd said...

Your art work is wonderful. I like these, well done!
Take care, have a great weekend.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Excellent exercise in being creative without the pressure of seeking a finished project! YAM xx

Donna said...

How fun! And well done, you!!
hugs
Donna

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL thank goodness you filled in the red lines with color.
first glance it looked like a drone's eye view of kidneys
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are fun, you're getting good at this!

Mevely317 said...

I thought I remembered those eyes! He reminds me of the old cartoon character (Boris?) in Bullwinkle and Rocky.
Great finale -- I love the colors you've chosen and think they could be prototypes for a child's stuffed animals.