Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Beginnings

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”















Click on the above picture to see something you may miss.

Closed Path, by Rabindranath Tagore
I thought that my voyage had come to its end at the last limit of my power,that the path before me was closed, that provisions were exhausted and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity.
But I find that thy will knows no end in me. And when old words die out on the tongue, new melodies break forth from the heart; and where the old tracks are lost, new country is revealed with its wonders.


The Bible is the Word of God and the Path to a Better Life Understanding
Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 23:3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 25:4
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

Our lives twist and turn and sometimes even burns, or feels like it does. Our chosen path will lead us up and down, up and down, and even round and round. At any twist, turn, up or down, we can always find a wonderful peace, if we use The Written Word to guide us on our path.

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Love your walk-ways and your Bible readings. You do good work!

Unknown said...

I re-read your Blog for yesterday, and enjoyed it all over again. I love the wooden walk ways.