Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunrise to Sunset in Florida

Jake and Baby, the sun rises and sets in them, but I think you know that.






Sunrise over the Manatee River, Bradenton Florida


Sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean, Ormond Beach, Florida


Sunrise on the way to work, Bradenton FL, traffic signal made me do it

Take a walk on Ormond Beach at sunrise, what more could you ask for?


Bradenton Beach Volley Ball net at sunset.


Life Guards not to be found at sunset, but the tower is always there.


SPECIAL NOTE: This photographer prefers Sunrise over Sunset, Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man (photographer) healthy, weathy and wise.

2 comments:

Madeline said...

I am commenting after the Life Guard stand. The last time I did it at the end of today's posting.

Loved the slide show, loved Kenny and all the other pics. Sorry you did not get to retire there.

We built this house so we could retire here and here we are.

Love ya,

Beverly said...

Lovely photos. I rarely see a sunrise, but I've snapped a couple while going east on Manatee Avenue early.