Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

these are late afternoon greetings, had to add them to


I am 65 today and YIPPEE on Medicare! I had several cards waiting in my email. Plus this BD wish from my brother and his wife in email.





You are now on the single payer system, for better or worse.
These things have to be, so to make you fell somewhat better, I'm right behind you.

David & Janice



These two are pictures that God gave me this morning at 7 AM. I met friend Diane at the beach and spent 2 hours admiring my birthday pictures.




This little guy came in the mail from friend Alice. You can tell they all know I am a major Dog person.







the above was my funniest one, from Lola.




I received one from my Niece Patti, a wonderful E-card. i tried to get it on here but could not figure it out. anyway it said how wonderful and special I am so since Pattie knows it, now you do to.


Happy Birthday to me. and thanks for the WISHES






1 comment:

Peggy said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Sannnnnndra!
Happy birthday to you!

(I hope you sang that out loud to yourself.)

Love the photos--the scenery is beautiful, wish I was there!

Have a great day!

Peggy