Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Can't Help Myself!!

Our Pineapple has me enthralled (completely fascinated: fascinated and giving total attention to something)
Stay with me, I promise i will do something else on my next  post.

NOON today!




Today at 7 Am
the photos are not real good, but I wanted you to see the red and purple flowers up close.





English is a Crazy Language From: Charlie Indelicato Let's face it -- English is a crazy language.


There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple



9 comments:

Catherine said...

I say keep the pineapple posts coming!

Anonymous said...

I think the pineapple plant is beautiful ..... and something I could never see growing here in England (well out of a greenhouse anyway).

Ginny Hartzler said...

Of course I was most interested in the leaf stickers that stuck you! It looks like it would be almost impossible to snap them, but I think I see a few of them in one picture! I wonder why certain plants have such painful protection? Maybe so animals won't eat them? But then others don't.

Sunny said...

I think I am going to start calling you Pineapple Princess - haha!
I am enjoying watching your pineapple grow.
Sunny :)

Beverly said...

Did you start that plant from the top of a pineapple? Maybe I missed a post. How long did it take for the plant to finally have the beginning of the fruit?

Tipper said...

Oh keep posting the pics-so exotic and beautiful to me!

Unknown said...

Pure awesomeness! I love the pine cone stuff at the bottom. How cute!

Madeline said...

We have all heard, "only God can make a tree." (I forget the first part.) Add to that, only God can make a pineapple! The parts of the pineapple are so delicate and intricate. Beautiful pictures. You can keep up the pineapple blogs as far as I am concerned. Be sure to look at Snapper's new blog. The header is gorgeous!

Kilauea P said...

They ought to taste pretty good too Sandra..Someone told me (it was suggested to them) to plant lemon grass in-between to keep the weeds out! You should of seen the lemon grass in my pineapple patch before I dug them out!! (lol).