Thursday, February 25, 2016

Death of a blog friend

Borrowed from Tina Forrester last post on her blog RIP Tina and her husband

I just found out Tina Forrester. and her husband were killed in a car accident. this is her blog, not sure if you know her. we have followed each other since 09... below is from her facebook page.
East Gwillimbury Camera Girl http://eastgwillimburywow.blogspot.com/

So sad to hear about the tragic loss of our lovely and talented photography blogging buddy, Tina Forrester from East Gwillimbury CameraGirl. http://eastgwillimburywow.blogspot.ca/ She had her husband passed away in a traffic accident a few days ago. Condolences to the family.
Rest in peace, Tina. You will be sorely missed.
This one is for you.

18 comments:

Marie said...

how sad. so sorry for the loss of your friend. I can't even imagine what the family is going through.

Suburban Girl said...

Oh no, I had no idea. This makes me want to cry.

Gail said...

I am sorry.

Jo said...

Oh NOOOO that's such a shock. I've been out of touch with blogger and FB and only hear this news from your post, Sandra. Tina and I've been blogger friends and FB friends for about a year. Oh I am so sorry. Thanks for the tribute. Rest in peace dear Tina and husband.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am in shock about this. I read the Facebook post you made and have a hard time believing this.Life truly is so fragile and so fleeting.I have been following Tina on Facebook and also on the blog.I cannot even begin to think of what her family and close friends are experiencing now.

Rose said...

Oh, Sandra....this sure came as a shock to me. She is one of my very first blog friends.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Sandra, such sad news about Tina and her hubby! She will be missed in blogland. My prayers go out to their family.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I have followed her blog since I first began blogging myself. This is such a sad tragedy! She will be missed.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

OMG! Tell me that it is NOT TRUE, Sandra...I've been following her forever...:(JP

Ann said...

I don't know Tina but I'm very sorry to hear about this.

TexWisGirl said...

we will miss her.

Ellen said...

I will miss her <3

Buttons Thoughts said...

Tina you will be missed. This is heartbreaking. Hug B

Lois said...

I was so upset to hear this news earlier today. Tina will be missed very much. I always enjoyed her blog and also her lovely comments on my own blog.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

This is such a shock. I'm so sorry to read about this tragedy. My prayers go out to her family.

Cranberry Morning said...

This is truly a shock. Thank you so much for informing us, Sandra.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I do not know who she is but her photography looks amazing. So very tragic and keeping their family in my prayers.

Betty Manousos said...

i was so so sorry to hear this news earlier today. we will miss tina.
my prayers and thoughts go out to the family.