Thursday, February 25, 2016

Good Fence Thursday- Manatee Historical Village2


Today's Fence Fotos were found in  Manatee Historical Village. Joining TexWisGirl In Good Fence Thursday.   I have over 30 post about this village. For a former post on Village Fence back in 2013 CLICK HERE


You will never be as lazy as the person who named the fireplace.


A Canadian psychologist is 
selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog’s IQ. Here’s how it works: If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog 
is smarter than you.
Jay Leno


 Honesty is never seen sitting astride the fence. Lemuel Washburn



16 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

As they say fences make good neighbors...and keep everybuddy's stuff where it belongs.
Hugs Madi and Mom

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Sandra! Dogs are very smart, cute post. I like the fences and the pretty plants. Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

TexWisGirl said...

really like the sepia treatments!

Christine said...

I love this historical village and your photo effects suit perfectly! Jay Leno has it right and dogs are smart!

Gail said...

My kind of fences.

Suburban Girl said...

Nice post. I like the sepia processing.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Those are some great fences!!

Marie said...

Love the first fence. Would like to have it around our entire property so that the pups could run the entire yard and see what's going on. :) Jay Leno is right about dogs and he has a super nice car collection. :)
Very cool changes you made on these photos. gorgeous

DeniseinVA said...

Great fence shots Sandra and that's cute about the Canadian psychologist. Loved the sepia tone.

Rose said...

Beautiful views!!!

Ann said...

Love all of these. They're like taking a step back in time. I may be a little on the slow side today but I'm not catching on to the thing about never being as lazy as the person who named the fireplace

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I wish I could be upbeat about these fences, Sandra but I'm still in shock about Tina...:(JP

Ida said...

This place has lots of great fences and your processing is just wonderful. I enjoyed them very much.

LV said...

Loved the back in time fences and sights.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome fences and I really like when brickwork is part of it!

Jo said...

Oh I love this village, Sandra. I'm off to check out the Barns now. I believe dogs are smarter than humans any day. LOL