Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Windows 10 UPDATE




IF YOU GOT the new Windows 10 Update in the past 2 weeks, a very long one, you have new STUFF that everyone was fussing about, there was a reason. BIG changes were downloading.
APPLE USERS take the day off.
I'm NOW TALKING this post  to you via my laptop sitting in my rocking chair. I am in a new post and all I do is talk and this thing is just typing typing typing as I talk. 
to Talk Type hit Windows icon on keyboard and H and the microphone comes up, tap it and talk and it will type what you say...hit Windows icon on keyboard then  the period and up comes 💖😍




This can be done in email, word, all places you can type. and GUESS What Else? if you right click on the sentence or word, the computer will read aloud to you. you have a choice of 2 male 1 female voice. As I type this I right clicked and it read everything on the page,  

HE said... Madsnapper Post, posting as Sandra and proceeded to read the whole post to me. SCARY????? It does it on desk and laptop.  

GOT IT? Windows 10 now talks to type. Windows H brings up microphone, tap it with mouse or finger and start talking 

Adds emojis . Windows .  that's a Period 

Reads aloud what is on screen by right click. this works on all screens. 

let me know if it works for you....✔✔ 👀I'm watching you 👀👀






15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow!!! I had no idea!! Phil has 10, I have 8.

Anonymous said...

It's all a puzzle to me but I want to wish you a good day and say that I hope Bob did well overnight.

Gayle said...

I occasionally use the microphone on Google homepage and my iPhone texting. Sometimes the interpretation is interesting to say the least which calls for editing. But then again so does my typing. :)

Jo said...

So this Windows Update is universal. I thought it had it in for me personally. Just when I needed an update the least in my life, Windows 10 did just that. And gobbled up all my data. My son came in remotely (after the fact) and sorted me out. I phoned my server and got a junior for the first time in years which frustrated me even more. In the end he gave me a free 1GB but the Windows was still updating and I was left with less than 300MB data. I've since reloaded my data at a great expense and am praying it lasts until monthend when my contract reimburses me.

Rose said...

I never have even tried to the talk to type on the phone...if I did Roger would be saying What? every time he heard me....so I avoid confusion.

How are things going?

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you do love the techy stuff. I have not tried the talk to type, but I am not sure when Windows 10 did my last update. I do remember it being a long time updating. Have a happy Tuesday!

From the Kitchen said...

O.K., I'm taking the day off.

Best,
Bonnie

photowannabe said...

Yup, I'm taking the day off too. This sounds so "Big Brother " to me.

You are so good at Techie that I'm sure you can have a ton of fun and get things just like you want them.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I still have Windows 8. I don't do anything that talks to me and I don't talk to anything either. I'm old fashioned that way. I will never own a an Echo.

Mevely317 said...

I can't wait to get home and try this!
..... Then again, I think we killed the upload.

One thing my phone's talk to text feature's taught me is to enunciate. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff it thinks I'm saying! lol.

Ann Thompson said...

I did the update but didn't pay much attention to what was new. I guess I should have

Pam said...

I did a new update the other day. The laptop was acting silly but after the update it has been acting a lot better. I have not noticed any changes other than that.

Chatty Crone said...

That is amazing. I think I still have a windows 1 - lol. sandie

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Fun times!

...from a happy Apple user ;-)

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Talk is on Apple but it takes time to train ourselves toget it right. I felt it would be super for sight issues but it isn’t my choice yet