I follow Respice Respite and while reading her questions that she answered from Sunday Stealing, I decided to Steal a few of the questions. Please pick a few or all and tell me your answers in comments. I am doing this on Saturday so you have time to READ and COMMENT I took it from 15 questions to 8.
1. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own?
No, because my phone will not do that. IF IT DID I WOULD..
2.When did you get your first digital camera? Are you all digital now? Do you still use film?
Feb. 24, 2002, I paid 89.00 for a Kodak Easy Share 3.5 Mega Pixel.. I know this because we got our dog Baby on Feb 22, and next day at work my friend came with a new camera, she told me to take it home to take pics of Baby, from the first SNAP! I was hooked. I bought one the same day and thus came about MADSnapper.
3. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you've done is?
Driving an 18 wheeler for J.B. Hunt back in 1983, 80,000 miles in 3 months. And I had never been in a big truck in my life.
4. Do you talk with your hands? 👌🙌✌👍
5. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?
Born in the 40's, in the deep south, poor as dirt and all we had was powdered milk. I did not drink it unless it had chocolate in it or was on cereal. In 1944 until I was 2, mother raised me on Canned Carnation milk, which was part of Daddy's pay for meat cutter at the local market.
Now we drink skim milk.
6. Favorite pie? Lemon Meringue just like my daddy, second choice egg custard, daddy's second choice to.
7. Are you a note taker? YES! I write myself notes, I make lists, If listening to someone talk, I take notes. I also learn by writing down what i want to learn.
8. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?
At 24 years old, my aunt sent me a ticket to fly from Savannah to where I live now to attend a family wedding. my one and only commercial flight because i found out I get desperately sick flying just like a I do on a boat. No flying or floating for me at all.