Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Who let the frogs out -The End

Sorry for the Quality, all my phone could do

Froggy went a courtin and he did ride in two prior posts... the tadpoles are soooo cute. 4 days from laying of the eggs.  There were strings of black eggs in the barrel on day one, day two they were floating black dots, day four they were swimming tadpoles..

I Overheard a tadpole say  "I want to be a tuna when I grow up"

Another replied " Tough! you're gonna be a frog, a Cuban Tree Frog in fact"

"You will be part Cuban and a Tad-polish..." another one said... HEH HEH HEH

Oaky Croaky! this is The End... until it is NOT!!!!

After watching the below "MOVIE" let me know  if you think I have a career in writing screen plays"
The golden award for Creativity? Bronze for accent?

14 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well - they are for sure tadpoles!!! &*<> Trouble is, who's da daddy? Fifty-fifty??? YAM xx

Ann said...

A tad=Polish? OMW, you just crack me up with these. I would watch the video but I can never hear them.

Ann said...

OK, gave it a try anyway and actually, I had no problem hearing you on that. YES, you get the gold in all categories.

Karen said...

I can see you walking the red carpet making your acceptance speech at the Oscars!

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, love the cute tadpoles and jokes. You should win an award for creativity. Wishing you a happy day!

Mevely317 said...

I was going to say, this trilogy would make a great children's book! But screen play works, yes it does!

Being married to a Pole, does that make me a "Tad-polish"? So funny you are!
... and I LOVE hearing your voice! :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a good ending and we agree it would make a darlin' childern's book
Hugs Madi and mom

Linda said...

A fitting conclusion to the Frog Saga! I dearly loved hearing your voice!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Interesting. You captured the action from beginning to end.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I loved it and love hearing your voice.

KB said...

Wow! It is so cool to see the tadpoles "Who are a tad Polish "!!!!!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that was quick. They are so cute!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Snicker..Tad-Polish...snicker!!

I DO see the little tadpoles!

MadSnapper said...

test