Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Madi forever





Today we remember our dear Madi, former Mayor of Blogville and Beloved Diva of her blog friends
this is a former post about Madi... When we visited Madi on her blog, we always left feline good.
Madi was always Pawsome and Pawstively Pretty


Prior Post, I hiked the park with Madi, April 2013


Jake and Baby decided to invite Mayor Madi  and her Mom, for a visit to our beautiful Hillsborough State Park.
Baby and Jake refused to wear a leash because Madi said she is MAYOR and  a DIVA and besides that cats do NOT wear leashes.

No leashes made for a problem.

 Baby decided to lay down in the middle of the boardwalk, and would not move...Madi perched on the railing and said if Baby doesn't move I am not either.


Not to worry, Madi's Mom and Jake and Baby's Mom came along and demanded Baby get up and move on and we made it to the rapids.
Where we had yet another ISSUE....

 Madi somehow got out on the island in the middle of the rapids r and we could not get her off. How did she get there is the question?

to join Hiked for Park day, grab the badge below and hike on over to Finn & Charley Too Two


  Madi had a BOX fetish, to see all about that on my other blog, Fourpaws ETC, click HERE





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You would be a super children's book author! I love reading about your adventure. So much that I did begin to think that maybe it really happened! Till the rapids. Your effects are super duper awesome and pawsome!!! It all looks REAL. The sunny plants on the sides of the bridge are beautiful as well.

Ann said...

When you are Mayor of Blogville I suppose you can get to any place you want to go. You are not required to reveal how you got there either :)
Nice tribute to your friend Madi

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Angel Madi will adore this memory!!! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, that was one of my favorite parks to hike. A wonderful way to remember Madi. Cute photos and post. Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»‼️‼️πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎπŸŒΉ❤️MS you left us ‘feline’ good too! Oh my cats I loved YOUR RED GRAPHICS, LOVE THE tree with THREE of Me‼️‼️ What a fun time we had on the Hike. Baby,Jake and I were leaders of the hike in your lovely State Park.
Gunny is correct you would be an excellent author and illustrator of children’s books
Hugs and thanks for the fun packed memories
Hugs and loads of love πŸ˜‡Madi

My Mind's Eye said...

Ginny not Gunny...it is hard to find a good typist OTRB

Chatty Crone said...

A wonderful tribute to Madi.

Lois said...

What a sweet post about Madi. I really enjoyed it! So heartbroken to hear about Jake this morning. Hugs.

Mevely317 said...

You had me going for a while there! I, too, cast my vote for your authoring best-selling children's books.

Heartbroken, too, about Jake. {{{HUGS}}}

Ruby's Rescued Life said...

Madi was always ready for adventure and fun! We will miss her always!

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent tribute to Madi! Thank you for pawticipating!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What beautiful Madi memories!!

KB said...

What a wonderful memory! I'm glad that she got off the island!!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

What wonderful memories. We had a blast on the road trip we did for Madi's purrday.