Monday, September 24, 2018

What IS this???



What's This?


Can you tell now?  It's a Workbench with Air Conditioning. Created with a sheet on the glass kitchen table and a piece of wood. Can you guess what the plane below is made from? I printed the pattern off the internet about 5 years ago. We bought a sheet of Poster Board at Wal-Mart, cost 2.97.
Voila! a plane for the Pilot to take to the Park and Play.

Yesterday at 10 it was 90, by 2 pm 94 and the sun was skin searing in the backyard and feels like was 102.... the garage workbench was feels like 110 at least.  Thus the Make Do Workbench. I have said before many times.  The Sun can make anything look good.

Yes it will fly well when completed, not his first time at this rodeo

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is so cool that you help him with his hobby! Ordering stuff and providing a cool work space. I am also very glad to know that he is still flying now!!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
I want one!!!!! photos of the flight please ... YAM xx

Ann said...

Who knew an airplane could be built on a kitchen table :) I'm surprised you were able to convince him to work there instead of in the garage. I wish Wade would have had a hobby like that. I kept trying to tell him he needed one.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the plane is neat. I would like to see it fly. I like the shadows in your photos, very pretty. Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Necessity is the mother of invention and give MS a project to make better and she can do it. When does it get cooler in FL?
Hugs Cecilia

Gayle said...

Keep an eye on the pilot. I once found my boys on the roof of our house flying a styrofoam plane out into the blue yonder.
hmm, one of them went onto a 20 year NAVY Airwing career.

Mevely317 said...

What a novel solutions! Do you know how much fun Tom would have, collaborating with Bob? More so than anything, he loves his 'toy' airplanes; mostly building them (ca. WWII). Because the flying field is about a 45-min. drive, I think a park-flyer might be just the ticket.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice looking plane. Definitely too hot to be in the garage!

Lois said...

I like it! Yes, the heat is still unbearable and I don't think it is going to let up anytime soon.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What great light painting!! How cool to see one of Bob's planes under construction!

diane b said...

Love the patterns. Good luck with the plane. Hope it cools down soon.

DeniseinVA said...

I hope you show us when the plane is completed and on its test run :)

Chatty Crone said...

I would have to say you have to have a/c there. Rick and BOb would be great friends. Love the plane. sandie