Saturday, December 29, 2018

Kings Mantle Draft Dump


Photos from June 16, 2018.. the photos  have dawdled in drafts for months. Now they visit you via End of Year Draft Dump ..


It rained for 3 days, the last week of December 2018. Putting on my makeup, I realized the Weather Lady was talking and I had not been listening. I BLOCK the TV mentally because it talks constantly.

I yelled down the hall, What did she say????    the answer came back... "YEAH"

I walked down the hall and said.  "that was not a Yeah Or No question.
He says "well what was the question?" I told him, he said " Rain all day, colder tonight, high is 60's"

I said "well you knew the answer, so if you did not hear the question why did you say YEAH?

I still don't know the answer.


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I remember them! They are beautiful, and remind me a bit of Morning Glories. Surely you are not dumping them?

Ann said...

Those are really pretty. I love the purple color.
The tv used to talk all the time here because if Wade was home, it was on. He even had it on all night. I got a newsletter from the electric company the other day that tells you how you compare to your neighbors. Ours was always we used more than the average neighbor. This time it said I used 40% less than the efficient neighbors.

Hootin Anni said...

I have one of these plants...and must say ...YOURS is absolutely stunning!! Mine on the other hand, barely exists.

Men! If you can figure them out, bottle it. You'd be the top of the richest list!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, they are beautiful blooms and I love the color. Pretty photos.
Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Lol bob was giving you the standard ‘yes dear’. What a pretty purple poise with a name that doesn’t stand up to their beauty
Hugs Cecilia

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! We have so many clouds...hard to tell what it will do but I hope we get a hike in today! Hugs!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Thunbergia - I know it as Clockvine, but think I prefer your name for it! YAM xx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They flowers are lovely. I feel for you....

Mevely317 said...

OK. Now I'm convinced, Bob and Tom are brothers from other mothers! I need to remember this post next time!
Love the purple and deep green together; in fact, that's pretty much the color scheme in my guest room.

Rose said...

Oh, gosh...I am getting tickled just thinking about the conversation...while at the same time I can think of so many frustrations...

But the funny thing is, Roger can still be so funny.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I sure am glad you shared these. They are beautiful.

Chatty Crone said...

At least you got a yeah - an answer!