Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Doctor Visit for Bob


Photos are Wall art from Pinnacle Urgent Care lobby.

Our Doctor office is in the same building, we had no appointment. We know he is there at 7 because we always take that appt. We walked in at 6:45, and I told her how sick Bob is. she took his drivers license to the Doctor.

She came back out and said he will see him in a few minutes. As she spoke, The door opened and the Doc said to me, bring him in, if he is here he is really sick. He knows Bob only goes when I force him to and never without a planned appointment.

He poked and prodded and found nothing. Symptoms are BAD headaches, weak, trembling when he walks, doesn't want food. Normal temp, no flu symptoms. really odd.

The pee stick showed blood in urine, so maybe UTI or some other bacterial infection. NO ONE KNOWS

The entire trip took One Hour and Ten Minutes, drive time and waiting for radiology to open at 7:30.
We entered the office at 6:45 and left at 7:45 … Early Birds do get the worms fast service

A lady waiting said are you going to make some of those?

I said no, they are for my blog. I think she was thinking what is a blog, but they called Bob's name for his X-ray.  Blood work at 7 am today, Wed. more as it happens



I added the quote


YES, I did PicMonkey with it

24 comments:

Linda said...

Prayers for you and Bob....right now and tomorrow morning as I pray for you both every morning. He should be so grateful to have you. You are a good wife just as I am....please keep us posted. Love you guys.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love their bird decor. Still praying!! Sounds like he has a good doctor!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
that's no good. Sending "POTP" for Bob and speedy diagnosis. Love that these gorgeous wall decals caught your eye and lens... YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my. Was there a change in dosage of his meds? Side effects? I guess the doctor would have 'caught that' ...hope all will be okay soon!

Ann said...

So sorry to hear Bob is sick. I hope they figure out what it is and he's feeling better soon. That's awesome that they got you right in like that without an appointment.
Love the wall art.

crafty cat corner said...

Lets hope they get him sorted, such a worry when our loved one's are ill.
Briony
x

Rose said...

Just prayed for you and him...it is so hard to not know for sure what is wrong...

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my word MS. I'm sorry to hear about Bob. UTIs are painful and can surely make one feel bad all over. I know for certain it you got Bob to the doctor he was feeling miserable. I hope you ave answers soon.
I love the photos.

Hugs Cecilia

Gayle said...

Praying for Bob and you.

eileeninmd said...

Sending prayers and well wishes for Bob! I love that wall art, very pretty.

Linda P said...

The wall art in the medical room is pretty, but sorry to hear about Bob. Hope the doctor can find out what's wrong and get things back on track for Bob's latest health issue. Blessings to you and Bob.

Mevely317 said...

What a mystery! (And where's 'Dr. House' when you need him?)
Bob's doctor sounds like a keeper, for sure. I like that he MADE time to see y'all. Continuing prayers for y'all -- and Big's peace of mind, too.

DawnTreader said...

Sorry to hear Bob is unwell, I hope they'll be able to solve the mystery and come up with a remedy! ♥Love♥

Chatty Crone said...

Okay prayers are starting up from me. I pray it is a UTI and can be fixed quick. Please let us know. Thanks. sandie♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sending prayers for Bob!

What beautiful wall hangings!!

photowannabe said...

What a great Dr. to take you right in. Poor Bob, he's really sick to let you get him in there.
Praying for a good diagnosis and recovery.
Our Hubbys are a handful, aren't they?
Praying for you too Sister!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope that Bob gets a diagnosis that is easily treatable. And that you will be OK too as it’s stressful when a loved one is ill.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Oh my I hope he gets sorted and will be better.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Trusting that Bob will be back to health again soon.

Cranberry Morning said...

I pray that they've gotten to the bottom of this mystery and that Bob is on the mend. That's pretty scary!! Prayers for you two.

Susan Kane said...

So many possibilities! But I see he is blessed with a strong wife who will be there for him.

I'll be praying for you both. I promise.

Just Mags said...

Oh, my sweet Sandra I am so sorry to hear this. I hope they have found the problem and are helping Bob. You both are always in my prayers but I will be saying extra ones for you both. Love and hugs

LC said...

Bob's condition was certainly scary. Appreciate how you can find great photos even when dealing with challenges. And your fun with pic monkey equals enjoyment for my noncreative self.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice of the doctor to see him so quickly.
The wall hangings are lovely.